𝟶𝟸𝟷.

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ━━ valentines day

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ━━ valentines day

━━━━━━━━━━

THE MASS BREAKOUT IN AZKABAN SCARED A LOT OF STUDENTS. Three of the ones who were freed did Lyra know more of. Rebastian Lestrange, his brother Rodolphus and his wife Bellatrix. Lyra's aunt on her mother's side.

They knew how closely related they actually were, the Lestrange brothers their mother was Alexandra Soots meaning that Lyra and Natalie were related through marriage. Mr Soots and the Lestrange brothers were first cousins which many didn't know since Alexandra had been dead for years.

Lyra had written to Sirius about how less her parents sent letters to her and Draco after the mass breakout. He suspected that Bellatrix somehow was to blame for it and advised her to try writing them more.

     That was a month ago, and her parents still acted strange. Lyra had other things to think of, the Hogsmeade trip that was planned on valentines day. Sadly, Ginny had Quidditch practice but that meant that she couldn't go to some romantic date with Michael Corner which she would admit, was happy about.

Natalie didn't go because she didn't feel well, so it were only Zayna and Lyra. The two of them decided to get some Butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks. Once they ordered their drinks, Lyra immediately started talking about Eddie Clarke.

"So, about the letter Natalie sent me. . ."

Zayna groaned loudly before Lyra even could finish. "Don't tell me she asked him if we snogged," she whined.

"Yes she did and he said you didn't but we don't believe you."

"If we both say that we didn't snog than we didn't do it," Zayna told her, it seemed as though she was getting annoyed by the subject.

"Just tell me why you were so dazed after you came back with Mrs Soots."

Zayna hesitated for a while until replying. "Okay, but don't tell anyone. It's embarrassing." She began explaining everything. "Okay so, after you left we were in the room together and Eddie was flirting with me the entire time. Then he like- grabbed me and started kissing me."

"What?"

"Yeah, I know it's crazy. We snogged for a while and it was good. Then, out of nowhere he pulled away and blurted out that he had a girlfriend and that he only liked me a bit and would rather be with Nat."

What a prick, Lyra thought.

"I know, he's a prick. I've only recently realised how embarrassing it is so I just don't want to ruin their relationship, so I don't talk about it," she finished.