❀11❀

"I've got nothing left to say to you."

Both Hwara and Jisung arrive back in Seoul a couple of hours later, as Jisung pulls into the garage

Both Hwara and Jisung arrive back in Seoul a couple of hours later, as Jisung pulls into the garage. They're meeting up with Taeyong and Mark, apparently.

The entire car ride was silent as Jisung turned on the music. Hwara was just scrolling through her phone the entire time. It wasn't awkward. It was rather calm.

Now, Hwara and Jisung walk into the meeting room at three am, where they see Taeyong, Jaehyun, Sungchan, and Mark sitting.

"Jisung?" Taeyong starts as they both sit down.

"Seo Yeongjun is dead. The girls are in their respective guest rooms. We also have the list of locations for the other branches," he states

Hwara notices the change in tone again. This time, his voice has no emotion to it, almost professional yet uncaring. It's still different from how he speaks to her. Yet, Hwara decided not to bring this up to him. She doesn't care much about it. She just finds the observation interesting.

"Could you tell me exactly what your contributions were?" Taeyong asks, pointing to Hwara to start first.

Jisung mentally groans. When did this become an interrogation?

"I helped come up with the plan, memorized the entire area near the bar, found the opening for us to get the girls, as well as did the hacking work," Hwara states quickly, speaking like a humanoid robot.

Jisung just rolls his eyes. "Why are we doing this?"

Mark instantly glares and Jisung to get him to shut up, but Jisung ignores him. He's extremely tired from having just finished a job and driving back from Busan.

"You want to still work, right?" Taeyong says with a threatening voice.

Jisung sighs. He...still hasn't decided. It was certainly easier with Hwara. She doesn't even talk much unless it's an environment where they have to talk. But, he doesn't want to do duo missions forever.

"I did the other half of planning, assembled the Busan NCT branch team for rescue, guided Hwara in the building, killed Seo Yeongjun, got the information about the other six branches, and rescued the girls."

Taeyong smiles. He had seen it all with the help of one of the team members in Busan, who was reporting to him immediately. Originally, Taeyong was going to give them a fake mission as a sort of training, but this hit came up immediately and none of the other teams were ready. So, he gave the job to them.