Moon

"You really had it on because of me? That's..."
"I thought you would be mad if I changed it after you complimented me on it, so I didn't want to do it right away" Corpse said with a calm voice.

His voice. When you listen to it, it feels like something is growing inside you, some kind of monster. But not a scary monster, a beautiful one. A monster with emotions. It is very, very deep. Like a thousand black butterflies sat down on you shoulders and didn't move, just made you feel happy.

They were in space, in a broken ship, telling each other how they're scared. Scared for real. They had already pushed everything into a corner, they had nowhere else to put all the broken glass and ripped cables. Corpse went to electrical while Sykkuno stayed in navigation to look for help. They were not going to die here.

When Corpse came back, he saw Sykkuno sitting on the floor with a keyboard-looking device in front of him. Sykkuno jumped up as soon as he saw him and made a wondering face.
"Did you find anything?" Sykkuno asked.
"Yeah, tomato soup in a tube, do you want some?"
"Oh, no thank you. I heard something-"
"Omg what did you hear Sykkuno?"
"The speaker-"
"Huh?! Omg!"
"Can you listen, Corpse?"
Corpse looked down and apologized.
"Yes, tell me."
"So, I heard someone say that we are close to-"
"Close to wha-" Corpse suddenly froze up. He looked at the glitching screen behind Sykkuno and then he realized.

*Screams*

Both of them woke up with a deep inhale. They heard "help is coming" and soon understood where their ship probably was. Sykkuno looked at Corpse and didn't want to say it, but he did.
"Are we on the moon? Our moon?"
"Oh I swear not by the moon..." Corpse didn't want to bring his hopes up. But they were actually on the moon. Our moon. And soon a bigger ship will rescue them. But first they had to wait.

The floor was surprisingly comfortable. Corpse and... Thomas where laying down on it for two hours without saying a single word.
"What is your real name, Corpse?"
"I like you"
"Your real name is I Likyu? That's unique"
"Yeah"

30 seconds later

"Wait" Sykkuno was very tired, so don't blame him.

Corpse started laughing so much that there was no way back.
"How did you even? Haaahaha!"
Then it became weird. Awkward, if you will.

They slept for another hour. Out of nowhere their ship slowly started to move. Corpse is laying on the side that is moving up so that he loses control and begins to roll down. Sykkuno tries to stand up but it's to late for that. Corpse is already on top of Sykkuno and they are staring into each others eyes. Corpses hands go from ready-to-do-a-push-up to hugging Sykkuno and he puts his head on Sykkunos shoulder.
"Thanks for catching me." Corpse doesn't seem to be bothered but Sykkunos mind literally went blank.

"IS THERE SOMEONE HERE? PLEASE SHOUT, WE ARE FROM EARTH"
Corpse and Sykkuno quickly stand up and rush through the corridors.
"WE ARE HERE PLEASE SAVE US"
They see people, real life people, that hand them helmets and other stuff that they put on.
"Come on, come on" one of them says, Corpse grabs Sykkunos hand and they run out. There is a very small gap between their ship and the big one. They step one time on the moon and into the huge white space ship.