Wanda Maximoff X Fem Reader (Marvel) Pt 2

Hi I have nothing to do so here is Pt 2 for wanda.

Summary: after ultron, wanda makes her way back to sakovia to find her girlfriend, but the avengers don't know that so they follow her.

Hope you like it!

Start of recap...

Wanda was dressed and ready once it was morning, she was excited to see her girlfriend again.

She packed up her things after eating breakfast and left the hotel and made her way to Y/N s apartment.

As she walked along the street memories roses to the surface of her mind, from the alleyway her brother got beaten up in.

To the school she went to as a kid. She soon made it to Y/N s apartment and ran up the stairs tripping a few times.

Before she knocked loudly on the door.

It was then unlocked and there stood the lovely Y/N.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

"Y/N" Wanda Gasped, struggling to breath as Y/N launched at her girlfriend almost knocking Wanda over.

"Y/N, Y/N" cried wanda over and over again, she finally let out all her emotions from the pass few weeks.

Both girls cried into each others shoulders wetting their clothes but neither girl cared.

"what the hell!"

"shut up tony!"

Both girls leaped apart, Wnda standing protectively in front of Y/N protecting her if possible.

She relaxed once she saw it was just the Avengers-wait! The avengers.

"What the Hell are you doing here!" she yelled at them, feeling embarrassed and angry that they followed her.

Her magic spazzed out making her float and glow scarlett.

"we were worried about you Kid" said Tony, "mainly Him" said Tony motioning to Clint who looked like he was Crying.

She calmed down a little "Really" she said in her thick accent she locked eyes with clint who nodded weakly.

She then let her magic leave and she fell to the ground she slowly walked towards Clint she saw how scared he was for her.

"I-I'm so sorry" she said as he wrapped her in a huge hug. Clint pet her head and a hushed her

"shh its OK your OK kid you scared me"

Y/N smiled she was happy that her girlfriend had a father figure in her life.

Wanda and clint pulled back clint wiped the tears away she laughed and smiled at him.

She stepped back into Y/N who had walked down the stairs, she wrapped her arm around wanda waist.

"soooo who are you again" asked Tony, who whimpered when Steve hit him on the head for being rude "heyy!"

"everyone this is Y/N L /N my girlfriend of 5/6 years, Y/N this is the Avengers my family" said wanda.

"Hiii" waved Y/N, the avengers awkwardly waved back, clint smiled like a proud father.

Time skip...

Y/N came to live with Wanda at Avengers Tower, they sleep in thebsmae room.

It didn't take much to convince Y/N to move as she was already packing to go to America to see her girlfriend.

The end

Hi here's Pt 2 I hoped you liked it sorry for it being short

Don't forget to comment ideas for me!

Bye!

Word count : 600