B2,CH6_"I Win|Betrayal"

Audie's Perspective....

"I'm not doing this because I love Diana, I'm doing this because I hate Elvis Presley." Starring a man known as Johnny sanders in his eyes, I asked around town for the man who was involved in the shooting and the murder of Scotty Moore famous guitarist and bestfriend of Elvis Presley. I heard that Elvis came after him and his men and stuff went down, I also saw pictures in the news of Diana with Elvis, she was there the night the incident happened. I don't know what caused it but I know this man hates Elvis Presley and is out for him and I wanna help get rid of that prick.

"I see...have a seat Mr.Murphy" he said, nodding I sat down and one of his maids came and pour me a drink, smiling at her I took a sip and sat the drink down, ready to get down to business.

"Why does a fellow Actor want to be involved with a well known mafia boss such as myself, I'm a dangerous man not to mention I don't follow the law. I could ruin your reputation" he says to me as he continued looking through some papers on his desk.

"Your the only person I know, who wants Elvis Presley dead, I want to help you get rid of him. If you think about it, we both get what we want-" he cut me off.

"Right right, but I know about your love history with my darlin Diana and how you fell about her. You know what type of guy I am what I do for a livin so why would you willing let me have your her. Now If your lying to me then I'll have to kill you cause you know to much" he explains to me as he stares me deep in my eyes. Sighing I lean back in my chair and stare back at him.

"I don't care, I want Elvis Presley dead. That's my only goal. Like I said Mr. Sanders I'm not here for Diana. So tell me what you are gonna do and my role, I don't have time for the bullshit" I said to him getting annoyed. I think he sensed the annoyance in my voice as he smiled and nodded.

"Alright then Murphy. From what Bill one of my spies told me Elvis is planning something but I'm gonna be one step ahead of him. I'm not gonna attack him, cause he's planning to attack me again and I'll have him right where I want him, while attacking me his home will be empty, meaning I'll have some of my men on standby waiting to art king Graceland and you my friend will set up a meeting with Diana, I'm sure she still have a soft spot for you so you can easily walk right into Graceland. You will drug her and call me when you did it so my men can clear the way for you and you bring Diana to me. And I can assure you, your reward will be Elvis and I'll let you do whatever you wanna do, and make sure no one ever finds out about it what you did and no jail time. All I want is Diana understood?" He explained to me.

Drugging Diana...my child hood love, crush, my everything growing up. Do I really wanna do this to her...but she hurt me and I can't forgive her, when I take the thing she loves most she feel my pain...I'm doing it and I'll kill Elvis slowly, Diana can hate me all she wants but she will feel my pain.

"I got it. Let's do this." I say my voice cold. He grins at me and lift up his drink. "To a beautiful new friendship" he toast to me, holding up my glass I watched as our glasses cling together making a noise abound out throughout the room. Drink my drink I set back and smile softly. This feels great...

Elvis's perspective....

"I don't know what I'd do if something happens to you honey" I whisper to my tired worn out wife, I spent the good day in bed making love to her, I don't know what came over me but knowing Johnny is after her makes me want to cherish every moment with her. Rubbing my hand over her stomach she was starting to show, her belly was a little round and out, but it isn't big yet. I found out she been pregnant a while and she didn't know and I was too busy not even paying attention to her. I regret it but I won't let her down again, I promised her that night a life of happiness and I will give it to her, even if I have to die doing so, die for our future, our unborn child.