~10~

A FEW WEEKS LATER ~Revali's POV~

(y/n) went back to Hateno Village to get ready for our first Champions meeting. When she left, she had a look in her eyes, like she was dreading having to return, I know that having to present the information she has on Ganon at the meeting is a major stress to her and she has a tendency to overthink things.

I'm going to do something...

~Your POV~

You're sitting at your writing desk making a more organized version of your notes that will be more presentable. You're stress levels are rising causing you more anxiety. You slam your notebook closed and put your head in your hands thinking of every negative 'what if...' causing you to tremble, cry, and overthink. You pace your room crying when your mom knocks your door.

"If I mess up, everyone will think I'm incompetent as a champion." You think to yourself as you run your fingers through your hair.

"(y/n) there's someone here to see you." she says through your door.

"Oh, ok." you say. You dry your eyes and try to make it look like you weren't crying, "Coming!"

~Revali's POV~

I'm looking at the numerous bows on the wall. I hear her coming down the stairs. Her face lights up when she sees me.

"Revali what are you doing here?" she asks smiling.

I see that her eye is red like she's been crying.

"Oh I decided to pay a surprise visit to see if I can help with anything for the meeting." I say.

"Oh, thank you. This way." she says. She leads me up to her room and it's quite organized, except her desk. She hands me a more organized journal and I flip through, until I see ink bleeding through out a page with wet spots in consistent places

"I'm trying to better organi-"

"I see that and I see the amount of stress this is put on you." I say. Her face turns to shock.

"Wh-what do you mean?" she asks.

"When you came down to the living room, I noticed your eye was bloodshot and your voice sounded like you've been crying and the tears on the pages only make it more obvious." I say, "And when you left the village, you had a look of dread in your eyes, like you were already overthinking this."

"Revali-"

"I know you're stressed beyond your limits, (y/n). Just know you can send a letter at anytime and I'll come flying." I say. All she does is hugs me.

"Thank you."

"Now how can I help you?"

"I'm just trying to organize and get the most important things that I found."

Time skip to the champion meeting ~Your POV~

You and Revali got the notebook organized and your priority topics. You were very thankful for his help, but the whole time you had a strange feeling in your stomach.

"Yep, I knew this would happen. I love him." you think as you're setting Saria at the castle. You grab your notebook and go to the gate. The guards let you in and you see Urbosa.

"Urbosa!" You say smiling.

"Ah, (y/n). How have you been darling?" she asks.

"Ive been good." you say, "and maybe a little in love."

"Oh ho ho. Come with me and we'll talk in private." She takes you to her part of the champion's quarters. "So tell me. Who is it?"

"A certain Rito champion..."

"The walking bag of salt with a beak?"

"Yes."

"When are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know."

"Well tell me when you do." she says, "But for now, lets get to the meeting."

"Right." you say.

You follow Urbosa to the library, hugging your journal, and take a seat next to Revali. Your anxiety rising every second, you hug your journal tighter. Zelda walks in and you tense up.

"Alright. Thank you everyone for coming. As you may know, Ganon is a major threat and our youngest Champion took it upon herself to do some research on the subject to see if she could find a weakness. (y/n), could you provide the details?"

"Yes princess." You say, "A few months ago I came in here to do research and found that Ganon originated in Gerudo town a cheif and was the only male born for several generations, he was also a sorcerer. While I was looking in scrolls I found a chant and got a vison from the Goddess, it's like a chant that will possess who ever recites it with the Ganon's power and motives." You say. You continue give out as much information as you can and cover things that weren't even the notebook you brought. The time it took you to present everything was about 2 hours.

"Thank you (y/n)." Zelda says, "All of this information is very useful and we'll use it to the best of our ability."

"You're welcome princess." you say.

"And with that, this meeting has come to an end." Zelda says. Everyone stands and starts talking among themselves. You see that the sun is about to set so you go to the archery grounds to practice until dinner.

Time Skip to the next day bc im lazy

You wake up, carry out your morning routine and get dressed. You eat breakfast with Zelda and the other champions. You grab your ocarina, head up to Vah Saria, sit on top of her head, and play the song that the Forest Sage played to help the Hero of Time. You decide to pull my hair back letting your scar show. You play for a bit, but can't help but feel like you're being watched. You stop and turn around to see Revali. You take my hair down and cover your scar.

"Can I help you?" you ask.

"Nope I just heard music and came up to see you play." he says coming to sit next to you.

"I don't normally play when I know I'm being watched." you say looking at him with a nervous smile.

"There is something I would like to tell you." he says as he moves your hair revealing the scar. You go to cover it back up but he takes your hand.

"What is it?" you ask wanting your scar to be covered as fast as possible. Revali takes a deep breath.

"I promised myself that I wouldn't fall anyone, but after meeting you that changed. You intrigued me and still do. I made it my goal to get to know you and I me that goal." he says, "What I'm trying to say is, (y/n), I love you. And if you don't fe-" You place a kiss on his beak and turn into a blushing mess. He pulls you close and kisses you, you kiss back.

"God, Urbosa is gonna lose her shit when she finds out this happened." you think to yourself.

~(a/n)~

hai. im back, school has been a bitch, but i'm on winter break so I've been trying to get stuff published so things might be a popping up faster for the next few days so yea.

BYE<3