☆they

aster's pov

aster's pov

There is a greek myth about how the aster flower was created.

Produced by the tears of the greek goddess, Astraea. She appeared dismal about the amount of stars in the dark sky. So she cried, and cried.

Tears descending to the ground and not long after, there sprouted little aster flowers. Resembling the shape of a star.

I dont know why I'm telling you this, considering you're the one who told me about it. I guess its because that same day you shared your joint with me at the quick mart, and we met again. It never left my mind. I think after that day i was slowly taking an interest in being around you all the time. And i get tired of people very quick. Something about the way we put down our walls and told things we'd never told anyone.

~

Since my car was still in the shop, i ended up walking my ass to Maddy's place. It was a good way to kill time.

I was super bored and didn't want to be at home. My parents both came home from work around the same time i got out of school. It was a complete shit show at the Adams household. It always is but the toxicity was making a bigger appearance today.

Whats worse than a toxic married couple who fight nonstop?

The kind that never end up getting a divorce.

I shake the thoughts out of my mind as i unlock the house with the key Maddy made for me.

I figured Kat and BB were probably there doing absolutely nothing but smoking weed.

So i figured lets join.

After hitting Fez's joint i was left with nothing but a craving. I was doing so good with not smoking weed as much. I stopped after my birthday and here i am itching to get my hands on a joint this instant.

"Hey bitches." I came through the door and made my way over to her bed as they squealed with excitement with my presence.

"What are you guys doing?" I plopped on the bed beside Kat as she shot me a quick look before reverting back to her phone. It was hard for me to make small talk with Kat, especially considering that she was more connected to her phone than anyone in this room. Of course i love the girl but i feel so disconnected.

I stayed for an hour listening to Maddy complain to us about how she doesn't want Nate to know she fucked Tyler at the party.