25

You should see the big goofy smile on my face right now, sitting outside with Cassie going on about something I tuned out a long time ago, my right hand was on my neck playing with the rose quartz necklace Miliano gave me, said he got it from a psychic he once visited for fun.

The psychic told him that it'll lead him to his true love and that he should give it to him or her so their bond can never be broken.

Bitch!, I am the the true love.

Miliano was upstairs in his room still resting.

"Kye!?" exclaimed Cassie slamming her hand on the table catching my attention. "are you even listening to me?"

I looked at her. "yeah..... What's up"

"ugh, I can't with you right now... As I was saying, I'm really thankful that you were here.... I don't know what I would've done if you weren't around"

I waved her off. "don't worry about it, he'll be okay" I smiled.

"sooo what's the relationship status now, are you guys a thing now?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me bringing a shyness to my soul.

"well.... Sort of, we didn't really get there but words were said that implied certain status" I beamed tripling up my goofy smile infecting her too.

"look at you smiling hard like a dick whipped bitch" she chuckled.

"oh my God!, Cassie you are soo vulgar...... We didn't do it yet"

"what the fuck!" she exclaimed. "and he already has you smiling like this, wait till you guys do it I'm sure you'll be crazy over him" she sassed taking a drink of her hoe lemonade that got me addicted.

"lol and why do you sound soo sure" I asked mimicking her.

"I saw him naked once, by accident and I must say if he wasn't my fos-" I interrupted her by making the Holy Cross with my fingers

"ew, gross, gross please don't finish that sentence" I laughed.

She laughed too rolling her eyes. "well it's the truth"

"still thinking of moving out?"

The question surprised me..... I didn't really think about it anymore and I must say that the idea of owning my own place is really tempting but leaving Miliano will hurt him.

"I don't really know anymore" I sighed watching her fill up her glass.

"well I'm sure whatever decision you come up with, you can work it out" she said sounding tipsy.

"yeah........ I hope so"

After our hoe chat Cassie went to meet up with friends at the mall, leaving me alone with Miliano who I watched sleeping looking tired and in deep sleep, I took this time to explore/snoop around his room.....wait, this isn't snooping cause

"he my man now"

Gosh I really sound dickwhipped. In his dresser I noticed one of his favourite pale pink t-shirt....... I am definitely taking it.

"stealing is bad you know" his raspy voice startled me into dropping the t-shirt causing him to smile as he sat up looking sickly cute. "you get punished for it"

"I wasn't stealing duh...... I was merely admiring it"

"oh yeah?" his eyebrows raised as a naughty look flashed on his face. "lemme admire it on your body than and make it slow" he ordered making my heart jump at his smoky commanding tone.

"are you asking me to strip for you?" I asked like a damsel in distress. "I ain't no Cardi" I teased licking my lips sensually watching him sit up comfortably.

"well than be my Nicki" he moaned sending me to the edge of glory as he groped his crotch.

Fuck this boy.

"anything for you daddy"

"I like the sound of that" he whispered slipping his hand into his checkered PJ pants.

Hiding my heating face from his teasing gaze I slowly began to lift up my basic white t-shirt clenching my tummy to make sure that my lean abs show while subtly moving my hips.

"that's right, move them hips for me" he moaned, thankful that I had the t-shirt over my head cause I was blushing hard.

For a virgin he surely knows how to tease like a pro.

"hold it right there" he said hearing and partially seeing him get up and slowly come up to me making my heart beat hella fast.
"don't move or make a sound" that commanding tone ever so present in his voice.

My breathing intensified as he just stood there without touching me and it pained me cause I yearned for his touch. Electrical energy made home on my skin, heart and brain when I felt a soft kiss on my right nipple with a gentle bite to it.

"fff-fuck" I let out a soft moan feeling his hand squeeze my left one.

"you like that, don't you?" he asked teasingly making me groan feeling his tongue circle around my areola making me reply with a vigorous nod that he can't even see. "say it"

"I love it" I breathed out resting my arms on my head with the t-shirt still over me.

"good, now if you make a sound again, I'll stop everything and you know I am not kidding" he said almost sadistically turning me on....... Big time cause deep down I have a thing for BDSM

He led me to the bed carefully laying me down with my raging heart. Removing my t-shirt I met his smiling face compelling me to mimick him setting me ablze with a wink. He turned to his dresser and retrieve a silk piece of fabric.

"close your eyes"

I followed his command feeling the silk cloth wrap around my eyes randering me to beautiful dark paradise of pleasure.

"good boy" his lips grazed mine creating a tingling sensation on mine as he deepened the kiss.

*****

Boss ass bitch
by Nicki is a Bop.

The confidence in her rap is unearthly and unmatched.