Chapter 13: Ballroom Dancing

"Why are you here!" Cassien was sitting at his desk and Peter was standing in front of him with his 5 suitcases behind him. Lyrica was also there with Jeremiah and Grey who were all sitting down on the couch and chair eating snickerdoodle cookies.

"I'm staying here. Didn't you get my text message?" Peter showed him his phone with the text message he sent.

"Peter I blocked you a long time ago."

"What!" Peter exclaimed then he shoved his phone into his pocket of his jacket, "Well I'm staying here because I have no where else to go!"

"No way, just go to the palace. Don't mother and father want to see you?"

"Well..." Peter scratched his head, "You know how they sent me to the boarding school right?"

"Yea?" Cassien crossed his arms.

"I wasn't actually going to school at all and instead traveled around the world."

They saw as Cassien's jaw dropped and how he was slowly building up his anger inside to scold Peter like usual. That's when Lyrica noticed it, got up and walked towards Cassien and whispered into his ear.

"He's still your brother you idiot." She gave him a look of disappointment hinting to him how she felt about his reaction.

Cassien looked at her and sighed, "Fine! Just take one of the spare rooms. But, you need to explain to me what the hell you were doing up until now."

"Fine, I went to school for a few days. Didn't really like it I mean, why are they making me recite the whole Romeo and Juliet speech?"

"I know right!" Lyrica agreed and everyones eyes looked at her, "Go on." She said casually.

"Well, I figured if I didn't want to be in school then there's probably something else for me in life. I mean why stay in a place you don't like in the first place? So, I left the school and just traveled wherever I wanted to. I was in Europe before I came here."

"Wow I'm kind of jealous." Lyrica placed her hand on her chin.

"Your jealous?" Cassien raised his eyebrow.

"I mean think of it like this." Lyrica started off, "Getting to travel the world and see new cultures. That's really the life right there. I mean even I hate school, but because of societal standards I'm still in it. But, if I had the money I wouldn't think twice of traveling the world." Lyrica explained to him, "He had the freedom to do what he wanted and he did it. I respect."

"Okay, so you left the boarding school and traveled. How did you not get caught?" Grey asked.

"I paid someone to act like me." Peter shrugged.

"What the—" Grey was confused, "The teachers really couldn't tell the difference that he wasn't the Prince?"

"Technically..." Cassien turned his head towards Grey, "My parents kept Peter's identity a secret when he went to the boarding school. So no one would ohave known if he was only there for one day."

"I mean honestly speaking it's the teachers fault if they can't even remember the face of someone who was there for a few days." Peter shrugged, "Then mother and father sent a message to me to come back home for your Debutanté. Then, here I am standing here."

"So your parents don't know?" Lyrica questioned.

"Not a thing."

"You intend on telling them?" Grey followed up.

"Hmm, maybe when the time comes."

"Peter you idiot." Cassien was pinching the bridge of his nose after hearing the whole story. He couldn't believe what Peter did the whole time he was away the past three years.