THE HYBRID

(Unedited)

Aria PoV

Klaus Stefan and I are walking in the mountains. Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus taunts Stefan who seems to be struggling.

"I'm fine." Stefan grunts out at him not really in the mood to talk to him.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." klaus continues but is then cut off by Stefan.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan tells him.

"Yes please do shut up klaus, do you love the sound of your own voice or something? It beginning to get irritating." I add in.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend. And Aria love, I thought that you weren't talking to me anymore, considering that you find me, what was it? Oh yes a Dick." He says mockingly.

"Maybe it's 'cause Aria and I are a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan tells him beginning to get really annoyed.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." Klaus says with evil happiness. We stop. We had found the pack's camp. Everybody looks over to Stefan as we enter their camp. Everyone looks at him. He puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" The women rushes out in a rage. Klaus joins Stefan.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus says to the pack smugly.

"You're the hybrid." The women says and Klaus smiles.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus says smirking.

Klaus, Stefan and I are sitting. Everyone is standing still, looking at Klaus and listening.

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Klaus tells them smugly, he really does have a big ego. All of a sudden a large gasp is heard as Ray comes back to life.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus tells him.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asks no one in particular in panic.

"Stefan?" Klaus asks him as Stefan gets up.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Stefan tells the wolves emotionlessly, looking around for any humans.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus asks them in a smug manner that I think he literally uses for every. Bored I look over at the crowd and spot a human in the background. I lightly tapped on klaus's shoulder and he looks down at me with a soft smile on his face.

"Him." I say pointing to a man.

"Thank you, love. You!" Klaus says before rushing over to the man biting his forearm.
Stefan grabs him, throws him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but Klaus strangles her.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop." Stefan tells him as klaus looks over to the girl that was holding him.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." Klaus tells her.