02.

::

"The game's simple. Clear the missions and gain stickers." The GoSe PD explained, pushing a strand of hair behind her ears. She was always sharp with the missions she gave out so Hoshi gave attention to what she was saying. "If she recognises you or speaks out your stage name, you're out. But if you wait it out for three days, you win. Got it?"

 Got it?"

"Yeah." Hoshi nodded, looking at the crew with an idea in mind and a grin on his face. "What do I get if I win?"

The staff glanced at each other for confirmation, "If you win and collect over 100 stickers, Seventeen gets an all-paid cruise trip."

Hoshi gasped, the smile returning to him at the thought of the prize, "That's BIG! Was Going Seventeen always of such large a scale?"

The GoSe PD smiled knowingly, "We're prepared but can you win?"

Handing him a list of missions, the PD waited for Hoshi to realise the trap he had set into. Reading through the intense list of missions, Soonyoung was surprised, "Talk to the target about idols? That's only worth 7 stickers? She'll figure me out!"

The PD shrugged, not saying anything. That itself was all the good luck Hoshi could've gotten and he took it. After all, Hoshi had never started a project he could not finish. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it right.

"I'll win."

::

"Uh... Mina?"

Soonyoung stumbled over his step as he approached her desk. She was searching and packing a few papers by hastily placing them into a file, pushing them into her bag. She looked up at the sound of him, "Yeah?"

Hoshi paused, hesitant to intrude when she was busy. But Mina had expected him to speak while she was still packing. Closing her small pink haversack she stopped to look at him, confused.

"What is it, Soonyoung?"

They'd decided to drop honorifics since they were the same age and in a free office environment. Hoshi scratched his head, looking for an excuse to bring up the topic. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked, looking at her bag.