Chapter 14

This story contains blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.
——————————————————————

POV: 1st

"Baby...."

"Hey...wake up..."

"I got you a gift...I felt bad for hurting you...so I got ya something."

My eyes fluttered open as bakugos eyes met mine, his eyes already showing more happiness and excitement.

How long has it been? A month? Yeah...

"Ok ok! But before I show you my gift you have to do something for me!" Bakugo shouted, the more happier side of him showing.

You decided to call the angrier version of him katsuki, and the nicer version bakugo. While it might make a difference, calling him by his first name seemed to have more positive results when he was pissed.

"...what is it...?" I asked.

"I.......want a hug!"

Hesitating, I leaned over to bakugo and rapped my arms around his is well built body.

He instantly returned the hug, snuggling his nose into your neck. He took a deep a deep inhale of your sent as he sighed, leaving small kisses along your skin.

"I love you y/n...you know that right? I would do anything to keep you with me."

Before you could respond, he lifted you up and carried you out of the bedroom.

"Alright so! You got to promise me that you'll be happy ok?"

You nooded you head pondering what could the surprise gift be.
No
Arriving to the basement door, a feeling of fear overcame you as bakugo delivered you through the basement. He lifted one his hands to cover your eyes as he unlocked the door, heading down the many stairs in the basement.

What the hell could this dude be showing me?
The though echoed through your head as the movement began to stop.

You heard the sounds of muffling screams from in front of you.

Bakugo lifted his hands from your eyes, you quickly turning your head to the direction of the mysterious sound.

Your eyes widened at the sight. It was horrible.

Tied to a chair, Mina was staring back at you, your eyes connecting.

Any remaining hope that was in her eyes was now replaced with despair as blood was dripping down her cheek. She clearly looked like she was thrown into the dirt, and a piece of tape was rapped around her mouth.

"Mina?!? The fuck are you doing here?!" You explained, struggling to get out of bakugos grip.

"Oi what are you- OW FUCK STOP MOVING DAMNIT" bakugo exclaimed.

Your reaction to his gift was nothing like expected it to be. He thought you would be happy. So why aren't you smiling with joy due to his new found discovery?

"You get 5 minutes to talk to her and that's it.".

Bakugo drops you on the floor and storms up stairs, still pretty pissed about your reaction.

Your first instinct was to try to untie Mina, that is untill you see a note at the back of the chair.

'Hi bunny! I knew that leaving you down here with this so found lover of yours would be dumb, so let me just remind you that if Mina was to be United I'll make sure that I'll kill her with my bare hands I front of you and force you to eat her eyes! Have a nice chat!
-katsuki ❤️

'Well shit.'

You sighed, deciding to take the tape off your girlfriend's mouth would be the best thing to do.
—————————————————————————-
Word count:611
Sorry I died yall, I was finishing sdr2 (super danganronpa 2) and simping over Nagito, gundham, ibuki and akane ;-;
Merry New Years y'all!

—————————————————————————-Word count:611Sorry I died yall, I was finishing sdr2 (super danganronpa 2) and simping over Nagito, gundham, ibuki and akane ;-;Merry New Years y'all!

WORD COUNT: 621