twentysix.

Five months had passed since we'd gotten together, by our third month anniversary we had already told all of our friends and family about our relationship.

Truth be told, I was surprised by the overwhelming support they all gave us. Most of all from Oliver, his response to us being together was much better than I had anticipated.

My parents were glad to hear the news even over the phone, they gave us their full support even though my father seem a little hesitant to accept it.

Tommy's parents, were over the moon when they heard the news. It was like they already predicted that we would get together sooner or later.

Not long after, Izzy announced that she and Jacob had finally gotten together. I was glad to say the least, she deserved it. She really changed the boy for the better.

"Do you want to reveal who you are?" Tommy asked as he laid his head on my lap while raising his hands to hold up his phone as he scrolled through Reddit while I sat crossed legged leaning against the wall reading a book.

"To who?" I asked looking up slightly from my book.

"The fans, of course," Tommy said putting his phone down on his chest to look at me.

Tommy had revealed to his fans that he had a girlfriend really early on in the relationship, but I wasn't ready for everyone to know it was me yet. Even though they technically already knew me from the date video.

"Sure," I smiled at him. He quick got up from his current position and started up his PC.

"As in now?" I asked as I quickly put down my book.

"Toward the end of my stream, so that I can make it a sub goal," He said as he smiled to himself. I giggled and picked up my book again to continue reading as he started streaming.

"ALRIGHT CHAT WE HIT THE SUB GOAL, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!" Tommy said shouted into his microphone. I had already finished my book and was watching him stream.

He took off his headset and walked towards me before suddenly bending down and carrying me bridal style. He then sat back down on his seat with me sitting on his lap and hugging him tightly around his neck.

"Chat, this is my woman," He said proudly with a big smile as he disconnected the headphones from the PC.

"The woman has a name," I said as I poked the little dimple on his left cheek.

His whole chat went crazy, I watched as the chat refreshed every second with either "Simpinnit" or "Aww"s.

Suddenly, the Jump In The Cadillac video started to play on mediashare. I watched as the video started playing in the corner of his PC.

"I KNEW IT WOULD MAKE A COMEBACK!" I said as I laughed loudly at the video. Tommy looked at the video and cringed real hard before skipping it.

We ended the stream and said goodbye to everyone for the night as we wanted to go on a night walk.

"Are you happy, Tommy?" I asked as we swung our hands that were holding each other back and forth whilst we walked.

"More than I could even express in words," He said as he looked down at me smiling. The atmosphere reminded me of that one night after Izzy's birthday party.

"Hey do you want to know a secret?" I said snickering a little.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"I actually confessed to you two times in total," I said.

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked again not understand what I was referring to.

"That night, after Izzy's party, I told you I liked you. But you thought I was drunk," I explained.

"So you remember," He started.

"You confessing your undying love for me at my doorstep? Yes," I replied with a giggle. I watched as he started turning a bright pink before he covered his face with his hand.

"Well, woman at least now we know who loves the other more," He finally said as he straightened his back and put down his hand.

"Well, I...," I said as I looked away for a moment to think about a way to reply to him. I smirked at him as I thought of what I was going to say.

"I'd jump in the cadillac with you," I jokingly said.

"Oh shove off," he replied as he turned away to hide his smile.

"Aw you know you love me," I said as I snuggled into his side with a hug. He smiled down at me and stopped at a pavement.

"Y/N, I am starting up a channel with Tubbo," Tommy said as he pulled me in front of him so that he could properly look at me.

"Well? You're not moving away right?" I asked seeing his serious tone.

"No, but I'll be very preoccupied by the channel and I just wanted to give you a heads up," Tommy said as he slowly looked away.

"We will work through it, just like always do," I said as I held onto both of his hands and smiled. I could tell, our fates were aligned. No matter what I did, I believed that I would always return to him one way or the other.

It was an unspoken understanding, we both knew that it would always be like this. It was as if we were bound by an invisible string that could never be cut into two no matter what we did.

"Please bring Y/N here now"

The message popped up on Tommy's phone from his mother. It sounded serious, so we immediately rushed back to his place in case something really bad happened.

I was greeted at the doorway with a warm hug by his mother. She started sobbing even before I could even speak to her. His father patted her back as she held onto me.

"They're gone Y/N, they're gone."

1001 words