Chapter 1

Song Ying slowly opened her eyes and saw a white ceiling in front of her.

When she slowly turned her head, she saw a stunningly handsome man holding her hand.

Oh My God! How could someone be this handsome. Wait, do I know him? And why is he holding my hand?

She thought as her eyes seem to be confused.

While Song Ying was drooling over the handsome man, the man was also silently watching her with bloodshot eyes full of emotions.

'Why is he looking me with those sad puppy eyes?'

Finally, she remembered the events before she passed out. So she was not her parents' real daughter? No, she can't believe it!

And where is Mom and Dad?

She started sobbing while pressing her head as she started to recall about everything she has heard before she passed out.

She started mumbling and her voice get louder and louder " No! No! No! This isn't true. It can't be! There is no way! No way!"

"Xiao Ying! What's wrong? Does your head hurt ? Wait, I will call the doctor now. "

The man started pressing the emergency button after trying to control her outburst by holding her shoulder.

Song Ying finally looked at the man and said, "I....I ".

Before finishing the sentence, she passed out again.

.......................................

Song Ying had a very long dream. In her dream she wasn't Song Ying. Her face was the same, but she had different parents and different life experiences. And people called her Bai Xiu Ying instead of Song Ying.

Bai Xiu Ying grown up as a third-generation rich heiress. Her father was the CEO of 'JJ Clothing Company' which had more than 2000 stores worldwide and her mother was the Head Fashion Designer of their company.

Being pampered by everyone around her, she was very arrogant and felt like everything had to revolve around her. She wanted every best thing in her life. And she really got what she wanted ever since she was young. At her 10th Birthday, she met with the Male Lead of the novel, Li Wei.

As the Male Lead of the novel, Li Wei was handsome, smart and cold-blooded ever since he was young. He never let any girl get close to him, but Bai Xiu Ying became an exception.

When 12 years old Li Wei first saw the 10 years old Bai Xiu Ying, he had a very good impression of her and thought she was different from others.

Unlike other girls who used to blush or get scared around him, she offered her hand and said confidently "Hi, I am Bai Xiu Ying. You seem qualified to be my first friend, so would you like to take my offer and be my friend? "

That impressed Li Wei and they became good friends since then.

The second friend of Bai Xiu Ying was Li Jun, the second male lead of the novel. He was also the half-brother of Li Wei and the same age as Bai Xiu Ying.

Their father, Li Hong Min and the beautiful actress, Wang Mei started an affair and got pregnant with Li Jun. However, Wang Mei died after giving birth to Li Jun.

Unlike Li Hong Min and Wang Mei, he and Li Wei's mother, Guan Ying was a political marriage. Guan Ying thought her husband would start having feelings for her after their marriage but her hope shattered when she found out about the existence of Wang Mei and Li Jun.

After Wang Mei died, Li Hong Min hired a nanny and hid Li Jun's existence. When he was five years old, Guan Ying found out about him. She acted like a virtuous wife and asked Li Hong Min to raise Li Jun as her son.

But behind the closed doors, she tortured young Li Jun mentally to become insecure and useless. Li Jun was a very shy and insecure kid until he met Bai Xui Ying.

When Bai Xiu Ying met Li Jun, she made friends with him because he was Li Wei's brother. But for Li Jun, she was his first and only friend. Althought she was aloof and arrogant, she became sunshine in his dull life and he would never say no to any of Bai Xiu Ying request.

As they grow up, they slowly became distant and she would only talk with him behind Li Wei because Li Wei didn't like them being friends.

But Li Jun didn't mind a bit because without her, his life would be meaningless and he would still be that shy and insecure boy.

Bai Xiu Ying indirectly taught him about self-love and self-confident which are the most important thing in a person life. She slowly became the young Li Jun's role model.

However, Bai Xiu Ying moved to Country F at the age of 16 with her family.

Years passed and Li Wei inherited his family business and became the youngest billionaire and the most eligible bachelor of Country C.

Meanwhile, Li Jun turned into a confident and smart young man as he grew up. He founded and became the CEO of 'YJ Tech Company'.

As for Bai Xiu Ying, she became Clothing Designer just like her mother and also learning to take over her father company as a new successor.