Chapter 49

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶ᴛʜ, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"But if it's a girl then what am I gone do?" Mike asked as he looked up from his phone.

Ever since last night when Mari told him the news about her being pregnant he's been trying to buy all kinds of baby shit.

Toys, a crib, 2 strollers, all kinds of shit.

He even got some shit to baby proof his house.

Why is he getting that and the baby isn't even one yet.

Matter of fact not even HERE yet!

"Mike, you don't even know what the sex is Woo, why you trying to get clothes," Dread laughed, "Matter of fact Mari ain't even showing yet."

I laughed with Dread as Mike waved us off.

"I'm gone just get some stuff if it's a boy and a girl. Just two of everything" He said while going back on his phone.

He really wasn't letting up about this baby.

Shit I'd be excited as hell too.

I can't wait to get Lauryn pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm mad excited for Bralyn to get here but I'm excited to get that family feeling.

Speaking of Bralyn I need to make sure she good as well as the woman carrying her.

I tried to check on them time to time because my mom explained how the baby can take a toll on D and as much as she didn't like her I need to make sure she's good because if she isn't it can effect Bray.

I pulled out my phone as Mike went on about trying to see what to get the baby as I chuckled and shook my head