School day 26

Marinette POV

I walked into school. It had been a week since the incident at STAR labs. And with the help of Raven I have almost completely mastered my abilities. Which to be honest was hard. I had to first be able to make things appear with little effort. Then if so wanted to make it more realistic I needed to constraint.

And now I can not only make a duplicate of a person appear but also get them to act like a real person. It took a lot of constraintion but it is really useful. And my friends have been begging me to pull a prank on the liar and I have finally given in. And it is going to be hilarious.

"Marikins!" Chloe shouts when she sees me. I laugh and walk over very much aware today is the day the prank will happen. And the main reason for Chloe to be so excited. When we got to the classroom I started the prank.

Step 1
Make a Ladybug to appear when everyone arrives.

And when we entered the classroom we saw we were the last one to arrive. And so I looked at the door and got the door to open with the game ladybug in the doorway. Everyone gasped when they saw her and Lila she paled.

Step 2
Have her walk in and ask how everyone was doing. Thus opening her up for questions

She did as I wanted to her to do. And when she asked the class erupted into shouts of questions. I glanced and saw that Alya was recording and most likely live streaming it to her blog.

Step 3
Have her disappear

And when she did everyone gasped. Rose even hid behind Juleika. But then the door slammed open to reveal Hawkmoth. Everyone gasped and I stared in horror since this Hawkmoth was real. He stepped into the room.

He looked around and released a akuma. Lila jumped up from her seat and tried to grab it. I stopped her much to her and Hawkmoth annoyance. He then grabbed me by the arm. I noticed Lays was still recording.

Damian POV

I was flicking through closed cases when a notification appeared in the corner. It was the one for the Ladyblog. I clicked and chuckled at the prank angel and her friends pulled on the class at school. But I soon stopped and started at the screen. Hawkmoth which very much real appeared in the doorway.

I watched the events that transpired unfold. And when he grabbed angel I growled. And gripped my katana leaning against my tighter. I got up and rushed to the zeta tubes. I had to help angel and her friends with this very serious problem.

Marinette POV

"You will be my master piece." Hawkmoth growled out. I only glared at him. And imagined Ladybug appearing and confronting Hawkmoth.

"Hawkmoth leave her alone!" His grip loosened on my arm. As he turned and glared at Ladybug. Which I took the opportunity and ripped my arm free and ran to the back of the classroom.

"Ladybug. What a pleasure for you to come before me. So I can take your miraculous's." I leaned against the wall in the shadows to stay hidden. I was breathing heavily since this was taking a lot out of me.

I focused on the battle. Making sure that Ladybug was tangible and fights like me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked and saw it was Damian with a concern expression. I shook my head telling him not to do anything. We were in my school and Paris. So if Robin mysteriously shows up during this battle a lot of questions I was not willing to answer would a rise.

The fight soon finished. Which involves Hawkmoth miraculous get taken away. Revealing him as Gabriel Agreste. The whole city did take it well. That a high up fashion designer was behind their suffering. And it looks like the prank my friends planned went wrong. And that took the whole day at school.