𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 - 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

The 25th of December, what a painful yet joyful day. Today it makes exactly twelve years from the accident. It was quite late by the time Y/N and Jimin had woken up, 11 AM, to specify. Once they were up, they both wore the Christmas sweaters from yesterday and ate breakfast. 

Nothing much went on until 4:30 PM, the time when Y/N and Jimin left the house to go to her parents' graves. While driving, Y/N had clenched her hand tightly around Jimin's, and it got only tighter as they got closer to their destination. "Don't worry, It'll be fine, okay? Do you want to stop by and buy some flowers?" Jimin did his best to smile and comfort Y/N, making her only appreciate him more. 

"Yes, the last time I've visited the grave was in November, on my birthday, unless uncle and grandmas had gone after that, the old flowers would've probably dried...." she responded, and Jimin gave her a nod, pulling to the side before opening the door for her, "Thanks," she smiled.

They spent a few minutes at the shop, choosing a pretty bouquet of flowers. Y/N ended up choosing pansies with a great variety of colours from purple to yellow wrapped into white nylon paper. Once Jimin had paid, after a fight for who'd pay, of course, they sat back into Y/N's uncle's car and drove off to the nearby cemetery. 

It looked like a beautiful park with sad memories, the tall trees were surrounded by white or grey stones with old and memorable dates. Maybe even forgotten names. The two youngsters strolled on the grey path that cut the green grass in half until Y/N stopped at a certain old-looking, white stone. Two names were engraved on its front, Han Minji and Han Sojun.

"Mom, dad," Y/N's eyes glossed as she spoke, "This year I didn't come by myself... I'm here with Park Jimin, my boyfriend..." she blushed as she reached for his hand while looking at the rock longingly. 

"Hello Ms. and Mr. Han, I hope you are doing well," Jimin added, obtaining a bright and thankful smile from Y/N's side. He helped her to remove the old and withered, plumerias before backing off so she could place the new flowers into the white vase. As he stared at her changing the flowers, he noticed that two pictures were also engraved on the rock, apart from the names and dates. He ran his thumb over the old and dust-filled pictures, taking a minute to memorize their faces. "Your mom is just as beautiful as you," 

"She was..." Y/N agreed.

"No Y/N, she is..." as they both squatted down right before the rock, he reached out to pat her head in that motion that she's gotten so greedy for. It was so calming and comforting. "I think you have your dad's eyes and your mom's smile. And your nose's origin is unknown..." he laughed.

"Yeah, I agree." she laughed lightly while caressing her own nose with the tips of her fingers before deciding to place her bum onto the grass, "Can we stay just ten more minutes?"

"Oh, no! Don't worry take your time Y/N!" Jimin said kind of in a rush before taking a seat beside her. 

...

Well, after a depressing afternoon, it was time for a chaotic evening... Ms. Han grabbed the cheap-karaoke mic that they've been using for about fifteen years and pretended to sing like Maria Carey, "All I want for Christmas is you~" she missed the high note by at least two pitches, but not like anyone cared, they were all too busy dying from laughter. "Come one, Y/N and Jimin you should sing this song!" she quickly passed us the mic while the instrumental played. Jimin and I looked at each other shyly before moving onto singing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas,

There is just one thing I need,

I don't care about the presents,