Fate and Plans

"Move back!" Granger's voice was a deadly whisper as she rammed herself against Draco's body. The heel of one of her shoes dug agonisingly into his toes.

Draco grunted as the breath was nearly knocked out of him and shifted back as much as he could. It wasn't much, given that she was shoving him into the corner of a Hogwarts' classroom behind a dilapidated wardrobe, past several buckets and cleaning supplies that shouldn't be there. His arm collided painfully into an uneven slab stone, and Granger's pointy knees and elbows seemed to be intentionally finding tender places into which to drive themselves.

Admittedly he'd dreamed of her touching him, and had a number of fantasies that specifically involved abandoned classrooms. However, while he wasn't averse to a bit of pain, he generally liked considerably more pleasure going along with it.

He grunted again and tried to fold himself smaller as Granger practically scaled him in her desperate attempt to squeeze both their bodies into what felt to be an impossibly small amount of space.

"Granger—" Draco yelped her name as she came dangerously close to driving his family jewels up into his lower abdomen.

"Be quiet!" Her eyes were inches away from his and flashing dangerously. Her entire body was pressed firmly against Draco's in a way that could have been incredibly arousing in literally any other circumstance.

Unfortunately, Draco was devoutly preoccupied with trying to keep both her knees out from between his thighs.

The classroom door's hinges screeched, and in a fit of desperation, he gripped her by the hips, twisting her around in order to distance himself from said knees, and held her tight against his chest as he crammed himself forcefully back behind the wardrobe.

Granger squirmed furiously. The heat from her body already bleeding through his shirt.

"What are—?" Her enraged whisper cut off as there was a grinding sound and the door swung open.

They both went still. Draco could feel his heart pounding against Granger's back while he stood, both arms wrapped around her, and they stayed frozen.

"No one comes here..." a thick boyish voice said, and there was the distinct sound of two sets of footsteps entering the classroom and the sound of the door closing

Draco gave a silent, despairing sigh.

This was all Granger's fault. Draco hadn't even wanted to come. He'd given compelling reasoning and arguments in opposition, but she'd been convinced there were contraband potions being distributed among the students and was determined to prove it; even if that meant breaking through wards and going into parts of the castle that even they weren't allowed in, despite being Head Boy and Girl.

Draco only went along because someone with a sense of self-preservation needed to be around to ensure Granger didn't do-good herself off a cliff or under a pile of rubble.

It was entirely her fault.

Admittedly, she had found evidence of illegal potion ingredients, but before they'd set up the detection wards on the classroom, they'd heard approaching footsteps.

If they ran into students, much less penalised them for being in restricted parts of the castle, they'd potentially tip off the contraband potioneers that someone was closing in on the operation.

Granger had made the split-second, executive decision to shove Draco into the corner while muttering threats.

"Are you sure?" The second voice was decidedly female.

Draco swore internally.

A couple. Of course, it was a fucking couple looking for a fucking place to fuck.