Guardian

Merry Christmas everyone❤

•••

Kei was holding Tetsurou's hand while they were waiting for Kei's flight. When his flight was announced, Kei stood up on his seat and Tetsurou walked with Kei.

"Dont get too lonely and take care of yourself. I love you." Kei said and wrapped his arms around Tetsu.

"Feel free to visit home and take some of my clothes incase you miss me okay?" Tetsurou reminds his boyfriend.

"Okay love. I also left some of my shirts and hoodie in your place. I know for a fact you will use it as a pillow case AHAHAHAHAH! I left a similar purfume there too. I also bought the shampoo, soap and lotion I use incase you miss me so much." Kei reminds and Tetsurou smiled at his boyfriend.

"Mhmmm. You always smell good and thank you for the effort love. I love you. Call me when you arrive okay? Have a safe flight love." Tetsurou said and kissed Kei softly and watched the younger male walk away.

"Its going to be okay. Its going to be okay... he has our friends, my family and his brother who loves him a lot." Tetsurou said.

Tooru, Yuutarou, Akira and Takeru already went back to New york last week. Hajime, Issei, Hanamaki and the rest of their friends saw them off.

Satori saw his boyfriend off five days ago.

Eita saw his boyfriend off three days ago.

Another semester was about to start--- university opens in three days.

Kuroo will attend a prestigious flying school in greece.

Satori, Daichi, Koushi, Eita, Koutarou, Tooru, Wakatoshi and Hajime will be graduating students.

Sachirou, Kourai, Yuuji, Chikara, Kiyoomi, Atsumu Rintarou, Osamu, Keiji and Kenjirou will be third years now (Kenjirou took a special program where he will graduate earlier compared to the regular program kids)

Kei will be a second year now.

Koushi and Daichi are living together now. Satori and Eita still shares the penthouse. Kourai moved in with Sachirou. Yuuji and Chikara are still living together hapily. The twins still live together. Kiyoomi still has his penthouse. Suna still lives in his condo. Koutarou still lives with his parents. Keiji still lives in his apartment. Kei has his new condo near the university. Hajime is still in Miyagi and he's living with his bestfriends.

Kei arrived in Tokyo International Airport and he called his boyfriend and informed him that he just arrived. Tetsurou told him Kenma was already waiting for him which made Kei confused. Tetsurou bid goodbye and ended the call.

"KEI-CHAN!" Kenma ran towards his direction with a bright happy smile. Kenma gave him a hug and Kei wrapped his arms around the older male.

"Let me help you with your stuffs." Kenma said and helped Kei with the stuffs he brought.

They made their way to the parking lots and then got inside Kenma's mustang. Kenma then drove his car while Kei sat in the passenger's seat.

"Kenma, when are you going back to Germany?" Kei asked--- a little sad because Kenma has to go back to Germany and his boyfriend's cousin was already close to him.

Kenma was really nice to Kei and he takes care of the other male really well. He would buy random gifts for Kei--- not just him but also Tetsurou's siblings and parents.

"Oh that? I am not leaving anymore. I transferred in your university. They offer the course that I was taking so I decided to transfer." Kei was happy to hear that.