Esbeth had successfully avoided George for about a week, gazing at him, but never reaching out to touch.

By now if she had just ignored his remark, they probably would've had A date already, perhaps...

Never mind.

It was hard to stay away from him. He was handsome and kind, but he had also made no effort to reach out to Esbeth and apologize.

And if he thought that he hadn't done anything wrong, he was even more dumb than Beth thought.

Esbeth sat by the tree outside the house, in some slightly torn snow pants, and a brown winter coat with a forest green beanie, knit by Molly.

Hermione had come over for the day, to hang out with Beth and Ginny, and was also getting along very well with Ella.

All the girls were having a snowman making contest, Ginny and Esbeth making one, and Hermione and Ella making the other. They were bickering over which one would turn out better when the door of the burrow creaked open, and George stepped out in a khaki jacket, and snow pants with a white and blue beanie.

"Hello ladies!" He said as he treaded through the snow, occasionally stumbling.

"Hey George! Which snowman is better?"Ella shouted, as she tried to stand up in the fluffy snow.

"Who made which?" He asked as he sat down next to them, gasping as he fell into the surprisingly soft snow.

"B and Ginny made that peice of crap, me and ella made this masterpiece!" Hermione said with a giggle as a few snowflakes sparkled on her eyelashes.

"B.'s." He said confidently.

"I did it too!" Ginny said as her voice became shrill.

"You're just saying that because you're-." Ella tried to defend herself but Beth jumped over, and covered her mouth.

"Nope. Uh-Uh." She said seriously before moving her hand off.

"Jeez, sorry." Ella said with a giggle.

"Guys let's go inside." Ginny said, as she caught on. Everyone got up, including Beth and George but those two were interrupted.

"No, you two stay out here." Ginny said as she pulled up Hermione.

"What is going on-. OW!" Hermione whispered as Ginny slapped her in the arm before the three went inside.

"Do you want to make a snowma-."

"No." Beth soon retorted and started to clean the snowman she had made.

"What's wrong?" George said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Please don't touch me." She said, trying to be kind no matter how annoyed she was.

"We haven't talked In a while. Can you tell me what's going on?"

Dumb.

"Are you kidding?" She said as she squirmed away from his touch. "We were flirting? Kissing? And I thought you were interested but you said it was 'just for fun.' I thought you wanted something."

"B., I didn't mean anything by that, I thought you were in it for fun." He said.

"No, no I've liked you. For a long time!" She said as she stood up.

"Esbeth, I've liked you since the day you came to the burrow. That's why I was so distant!" He stood up and started flailing his arms as he shouted. "I thought you wanted something fun! I never would've started messing around I would've asked you on a proper date!"