Chapter 162: Uplifting Possibility

- Long chap ✏ -
______________________________________

Evening came and the 2 close friends of Erin were heading to the basement of the castle. They heard that Vali's team is currently staying there after the permission granted by Rias' father. Having terrorists such as the Vali team staying in the Gremory Castle is a serious matter but because they helped the Gremory Team during Cao Cao's attack, Rias' father decided to take care of them temporarily.

The Vali team has been classified as traitors from the Hero-faction and they are wanted by various groups. Hiding is hard for them at the present situation so when Rias' father suggested that they can temporarily stay at the castle, they accepted it with no qualms.

"I hope Buchou is encouraged by Sairaorg even at the slightest." Kiba said as they walked down the stairs

"Hai. It'll be hard if we get called to fight and our team mates are down. Buchou needs to endure the sadness a bit. We won't be able to join the counter-attack squads without Buchou's guidance." Issei replied.

"You're right.. Buchou must still be on the process of accepting that Erin is already dead. Even I can't accept that Erin just died that easily."

"Of course." Issei furrowed his brows. "Not that I wanted Vali dead but I really can't understand why Erin wasn't able to survive the curse. Heck, maybe there is a way to bring her back to life, right?"

Kiba abruptly stopped and Issei stopped walking as well

"What is it?"

"You know.. Maybe there is." Kiba trailed off. "I don't know if this theory could be right but if Erin's evil piece is still present, what if it is a proof that her soul is not destroyed? And that she can still be resurrected?"

Issei made a thinking expression

"I hope so. Wait, the first Generation Sun Wukong is visiting Vali's team at this moment, right? Maybe we could ask him."

Kiba nodded at the words and the two continued on their way. They reached Vali's room and Wukong is currently performing some techniques to heal the boy. Bikou is leaning on the wall while observing the healing process

Wukong placed his hand on Vali's body and is using senjuutsu to make the Ki flow within the body. He moved his hand covered in white light from Vali's stomach, chest, neck, and to his mouth.

Vali coughed and a black solid thing came out of his mouth. Wukong placed the black solid into a transparent jar and closed it with a lid. He placed a sealing paper on top the jar and after doing so, he smiles at Vali

"I took out most of the curse using senjutsu. Now, your body should feel better. Geez. When I thought that the super stupid Bikou made a call to me, I never thought that it was to take care of the Vanishing Dragon."

"Shut up geezer." replied Bikou with an annoyed expression. It seems that he can't stand the presence of Wukong but since Vali's life is at stake, he had no choice.

"So will Vali recover?"

"Well, this guy is someone with exceptionally high demonic-powers. It will be enough if I just give it a start."

"My gratitude, First-dono. Looks like I can fight with this." Vali thanks Wukong with respect.

"To think about fighting after having the curse lifted. You are really a Battle-maniac which can't be helped." Wukong stomped his staff and glanced at Bikou. "I will be on my way then, since I already got to see the idiot's face."

"Are you going somewhere, geezer?"

"Even if I look like this, I am Sakra's vanguard." Kiba and Issei shared looks at the mention of the name. "It's just a little errand in the Underworld. Something you could call, taking down a terrorist. That Sakra sure does make a geezer work hard."