Chapter 63

Suddenly, the battle between the orcs and the emperor beasts entered a state of anxiety, and no one could do anything about it. Female Xi_ng   Sh_e thrust the arrow of the emperor beast into his flesh and stayed on it. The every move of the emperor beast affected the muscles of his body, and the blood continued to flow out along the wound.

    At this time, several seriously injured orcs were received in the cave. Looking at their bloody bloodstains and hideous wounds, Bai Mu's brows were frowned, and he was worried about Celtic's safety.

    "Zakley, what's the matter with you?" Alvin looked at his lover who was sent this time, and his condition was very bad. He exclaimed, his eyes were reddish, and he tremblingly stepped forward to help him into the cave to be healed by the witch.

    "What's going on with Abel?" Bai Mu stopped Abel who had sent Zakley back.

    "Dili beast hurry, designed to Orc centralized place to run, and to exclude Xi_ng life-like attack. Zachary want to prevent Dili Dili beast beast beat up, and then to be so."

    "That What about the other orcs?" Bai Mu felt strange, didn't he see that there were five orcs following the emperor beast? How could Zakley suffer such a serious injury.

    "The other people were also injured. Zakri was injured like this when he discovered the weakness of the emperor beast and attacked desperately."

    "What is the weakness of the emperor beast?" Bai Mu asked urgently.

    "Its weakness is at the lower left of its neck. It has been deliberately avoiding that position during the battle, and it has intentionally or unintentionally protected it."

    "I see, you go back first." Bai Mu began to plan how to reduce casualties. Repel the emperor beast.

    "By the way, Celtic and Leizhe replaced Zakri, and the tiger clan also added an orc to fight the emperor beast." Before Abel left, he dropped a heavy bomb and exploded Bai Mu. Dizzy. Rounding up the emperor beast is a dangerous thing in a lifetime, no, he has to help.

    Bai Mu hurried to the entrance of the cave and looked at the situation outside the cave. Even if he wanted to help, he couldn't leave the people here. If he saved Celtic, but let the people here be attacked by wild animals, he wouldn't be able to do that.

    At this time, there were beasts everywhere on the mountain road, and the number of cubs was limited. Although it effectively delayed the time for the beasts to attack the cave, the herd now became more and more violent, and rushed forward like a drug. The resistance of the little orcs became more and more useless to them.

    "Nishizawa, go do some more archery, bolder people. Later, let them go to help the orcs deal with the emperor beasts." Bai Mu clenched his fists and pierced the nails deeply into the flesh. Unconscious. He has to guard this place. If this place is trapped, where should the injured orcs go? In this way, a seriously injured orc will die if it is not treated in time.

    "Good." Nishizawa hurried to pick someone.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, let me go." Anqiluo walked to Bai Mu and looked at him pleadingly. He also heard what Abel said just now, and he saw the anxiety of Big Brother Bai Mu. And he was also worried about Lei Zhe, now the only thing he can do is to follow the team to help.

    "You can guarantee that you won't mess up your mind, drag everyone down, or cause accidental injury." Bai Mu stared at Anqiluo closely, and asked seriously and seriously. Knowing that he heard Abel's words, he wanted Anqiluo to give a guarantee that he was not sending people to meet his lover, but to ensure that everyone would give full play to their combat effectiveness.