24

It was morning and you didn't wanna see Mattia at all.

you sat up and let your feet dangle off the bed.

you didn't wanna seem like the selfish person but he did something bad, this was worse than killing that random dude that night. they killed and injured over 10 people.

you shuffled downstairs slowly and walked in the kitchen to see Liz.

"good morning sweetie , what would you like for breakfast?"

"um an iced coffee would be perfect thank you." you smiled.

"extra Carmel?" she smiled

you nodded and sat at the island playing on the kitchen iPad.

"here you go!" she said giving you the coffee and leaving because Mattia walked in .

you just sipped your coffee and kept your head down.

m: I know your avoiding me.

you just kept your head down and flinched a bit when he sat next to you and took the iPad.

m: don't flinch, why did you flinch?, are you scared of me?

y: no.

m: then talk to me.

y: no.

he cracked his knuckles and groaned like he was frustrated.

m: kara I'm trying my hardest, this is my job this is what I do.

you weren't even upset at that you were upset at the fact the he made a promise, he made a promise to not kill again and he lied.

"you lied."

"what?"

"you lied and you broke our promise."

"I'm sorry."

y: no, don't make promises you can't keep. you killed innocent people that night just because you wanted to rob a fucking bank.

you didn't even care that you were yelling at him and cussed.

"I would totally understand if you were in danger but you weren't. you were selfish and hurt people because you are a BAD GUY. their poor families have to deal with the news, that there loved ones didn't come home last night and that's YOUR FAULT. all because you wanted to be a selfish dick and rob a fucking bank. LOOK AROUND what the hell do you need to rob a bank for ?!? I understand that all of this may be what you do but killing INNOCENT people is crossing the line and if you don't see that then I can't do this anymore. "

you were very scared and your breathes were shaky , he just stood there though, kinda like he knew he deserved it.

you tried not to cry in front of him so you just went up to your room and locked the door, you took a deep breath because what you just said and did can get you in a bunch of trouble.

you didn't know what was gonna happen because it was very quiet. your hands were shaking at this point and you were wiping away tears, you didn't know what to feel.

you were mad at him but you really needed him to say something. your mind was gonna explode.

you opened your door and saw a light in his room on so you walked over to his room and he was sitting on the bed, but his back was faced to you so you couldn't see what he was doing but he just had his head down.

"m'sorry." you said looking down at your finger nails

he got up and ran his hands through his hair walking closer to you.

"I want you to go."

you froze what you were doing already about to cry. you were mad, sad and hurt. Is he kicking you out?

"w-what?"

"get out."

"so your just gonna kick me out?"  your nails were digging in your palm.

"yes."

you looked directly in his eyes and he looked emotionless.

you stepped back and ran to your room getting all of your things.

you were silently crying while putting everything in your bag. you grabbed your bear and he watched from the top railing as you walked out the front door slamming it behind you.

you took the elevator you actually had access to and just broke down. you sat down and unballed your fist seeing it bleeding because of your nails. you cried so hard your head was hurting .

you could see the elevator was close to the lobby so you got up. wiping your eyes.

when you got to the front you got a ride and went home, all of this still did not feel real.

you knocked on the door and your mom answered .

you hugged her so tight.

"kara?, what are you doing back love bug?"

you just shook your head and cried in her shoulder.

she grabbed your bags and put them inside closing the door.

"how about you settle in and then we can talk about, ok?"

you nodded yes and went up to your room and god you missed it. It smelt so good and everything was there. you put up your clothes and put your bear on your bed then went downstairs.

you sat on the couch across from your mom.

"so what happened?"

"nothing, my dom just didn't want me anymore." your heart broke .

"awe I'm so sorry, but remember there is always more."

"no mom, I don't wanna do this anymore. I can't get attached to someone just for them to rip me off."

you just got up and went to your room.

"m'gonna take a nap, I have to go back up to Yale later today."

"your gonna go back to college?"

your mom asked her eyebrows raised.

"yes, I have to get my life back on track and I miss my friends."

you had a couple friends back at Yale and you couldn't wait to see them.