Chapter 64

Er looked at the scarred tribe and the warriors who returned to the embrace of the great god, his heart was full of sadness.

    Begin to command the Buzz Patriarch to clean up the orcs who can continue fighting to clean up the beasts on the mountain road.

    When Nansi was sent to the cave, Bai Mu's heart suddenly slowed down a few beats. This person is also a member of the battle against the emperor beast. Celtic will be fine, right?

    "Great Witch, can Nance still be saved?" Nance's mother and father looked at his proud son and kept crying. Are they going to lose Nance like this?

    "Jill, Nance's injury is too serious, and I can't do anything." Today, the great witch has treated too many seriously injured patients. He grew up watching Nancy, and he didn't want to watch him die.

    "Let me try, but I can't guarantee that he will survive." Bai Mu, who had been silent for a long time, finally spoke.

    Jill line to the white, animal husbandry, a ceremony, in the eyes of despair appeared a glimmer of hope, his words earnestly said:. "White, animal husbandry, I beg you to help my poor child, even if he is not quite in the past that's been a big God's call,"

    "big witch Please help Nance prepare the wound medicine, and Casey will bring me a pot of hot water."

    Jill wiped Nan Si clean with a soft boiled cloth under the sign of Bai Mu, and then cleaned the wound with the concoction provided by the great witch. He looked at his son’s open abdominal cavity and his tears flowed even more Bleeding.

    "Which one of you is good at sewing clothes, help me sew Celter's wounds." His hands trembled a little, and in his heart, he was not suitable for that kind of fine work.

    "I'm coming." Nishizawa just saw Bai Mu stitching up the wound for Nance, and he knew what to do.

    "Thank you." Bai Mu began to clean up Celter's wounds. Seeing that his whole body was covered with large and small wounds, Bai Mu couldn't help. Casey wanted to take over, but Bai Mu refused.

    After Tabor came back, he heard that his elder brother was seriously injured, and hurried over. "Big Brother Bai Mu, how is my big brother? He will be fine, right?" Tabor looked at Bai Mu with a crying expression. The eldest brother is both an elder brother and a father to him.

    "He must be fine." Bai Mu kept telling himself this way. Xize sewed up Celtic's wound, Ivan gave him good medicine, and other wounds on his body were also treated.

    The big witch came over and checked. They did a good job, and now they can only wait for Celtic to get through. Bai Mu guarded Celter, holding his big cold hand. The battle is over, and now he doesn't want to do anything but guard Celtic. Tabor, who couldn't be idle, also quietly guarded Celtic.

    Several fires were lit in the cave at this time, and the severely injured patients who lost too much blood needed a warm environment for their cold body.

    Andy and Curtis were also by Amo's side at this time. The great witch said that although Amo was seriously injured, it did not endanger Xi_ng's life. But Amo's left eye was blind. On the one hand, Andy was glad that Amo would not leave them, on the other hand, he was heartbroken that Amo lost an eye. Curtis walked up to his mother and father, crawled to his knees with two short legs resting on his shoulders, sticking out his pink little tongue to tear him T-ian. Andy held him tightly in his arms, and the tears flowed more fiercely.

    Zakley was in a coma and did not wake up, Alvin, Cyril and Cyril's mother and father anxiously stood aside. Alvin stared at this simple man blankly, because of Cyril's relationship, he thought that Zakley liked Bai Mu. When he confessed to himself, no one knew how happy he was.

    Looking at the now lifeless Zakri, he prayed to the great god over and over again in his heart, hoping that Zakri would not leave him. They still haven't done a lot of things, they haven't married yet, they haven't had a cute baby yet, and he hasn't told Zakley that he actually noticed him a long time ago.

    Compared with the sadness on this side, the atmosphere on the other side is even worse. The dead orcs were cleaned up, and they lay quietly on the ground, their faces as if they were asleep, but their closed eyes never opened. No matter how sad their loved ones are, they cannot be awakened.

    They sacrificed to protect their homes and their families. Because of their dedication, other people survive. Their heroic spirits will definitely be able to return to the great god, accept the protection of the great god, and never have to endure starvation.

    Dick's body was also taken care of at this time, lying here quietly. The young and handsome face was covered with ashes. His partner fainted due to excessive grief. At this time, the tribe was taking care of him. His young son stubbornly held his father's big, cold and stiff hand, which was always warm before. He looked at his father's face and seemed to engrave his face in his mind. His father is one of the best warriors in the family, and he is very proud of that. In the future, he will be like his father, being a very powerful warrior, protecting his mother and father, and protecting his people. Crystal tears fell down his pink cheeks, and today he will never see his father again.

    After the battle, Lei Zhe and Anqiluo also returned. Anqiluo looked at Celter with red eyes. The eldest brother will be fine after tonight. If he can't survive, he will return to the embrace of the great god. Lei Zhe took Anqiluo who was drowning in sorrow into his arms, and he felt uncomfortable seeing his friend become like this.

    "Selte has me watching, Lei Zhe, please clean and apply the medicine." Bai Mu watched Lei Zhe's wound still dripping blood, and called out to remind the two in grief.

    "Then I'll go to the big witch to get the medicine first." Lei Ze glanced at Anqiluo uneasy after speaking, and said softly An We_i: "I'll be here soon. Big brother will be fine."

    Anqiluo nodded, he watched Lei Zhe's staggered wounds grab him. "Let's go together, I'll help you get the medicine later. Big Brother will give it to Big Brother Bai Mu for now." After speaking, he looked at Bai Mu.

    "It's okay to go, Anqiluo, you will go back and bring some cloth and animal skins." Ryo needs some animal skins, and his wounds need to be bandaged. The two responded, went back to the big witch and got the medicine. Tabor stayed quietly beside Celt from start to finish, staring at him tightly, fearing that if he didn't pay attention, the eldest brother wouldn't breathe.

    There are too many people in the cave and the air is not very good. There are many orcs that have been hit hard this time, and they should not be moved. After the two patriarchs discussed, they planned to organize another large cave. After the work was over, the tribe of the Winged Tiger moved to live there and left it for the wounded to recover.

    The dead orcs were all gathered together. This time, the Winged Tiger tribe sacrificed another 17 people, and the Winged Lion tribe sacrificed 14 people. Although they won a big victory this time, the death of these orcs cast a Yi-n shadow on the hearts of the two tribes.

    Er and Booth looked at these dead orcs. They are the pride of the tribe, and their relatives will be taken care of by the tribe.

    "Everyone hurry up and say goodbye to them, and they will be buried in the holy ground tomorrow." Er looked at the people who lost their loved ones, and sighed again.

    "Patriarch, shall we return to the tribe in the future? Where are our relatives going to be buried?" The tribe of the Winged Tiger tribe was embarrassed. The Holy Land is the place where the burial returned to the embrace of the great god. They are now leaving their hometowns, and they don't know if they will go back in the future. What about their dead relatives?

    "This~~" Booth was embarrassed, what should they choose now. Will they go back in the future? What will happen next winter after I go back?