Chapter 65

"Wait for me to consider, consider, and talk about it tomorrow." Booth couldn't make up his mind for a while.

    Anqiluo and Lei Zhe returned soon, bringing a few thick animal skin quilts. Celtic left two beds here, and the rest were given to the badly injured warriors of the Tigers. Others also brought a lot of animal skins from their homes one after another, and also distributed some to the severely wounded orcs of the tiger race. Although the tiger clan also has a lot of animal skins here, there are too many people, and the seriously injured people urgently need to keep warm.

    With the help of Lei Zhe, Bai Mu bandaged Celter's wound and covered it with a thick animal skin quilt. Celtic frowned in a coma and looked painful. Bai Mu sat on the cushion next to him and held his hand, hoping to convey his heart to him.

    "Bai Mu, the great witch wants you to take this bowl of medicine to Selter." Xize brought a bowl of black concoction over and looked at the sad people with some worry.

    "Thank you." Bai Mu took the medicine bowl and looked at Celter with his lips tightly pressed, and couldn't help feeling a little worried. Leizhe came behind Celt and gently lifted him up, letting him lean on him. Angelo found a spoon and broke Celter's closed mouth. Bai Mu fed in a little bit of concoction. Fearing that Celtic would be choked, a bowl of medicine was fed for more than half an hour.

    "Brother Bai Mu, you haven't eaten anything for a day, let me bring you some food." Anqiluo looked at Bai Mu with some worry.

    "No, I don't want to eat now." He didn't feel hungry at all now, he just thought about when Celtic would wake up. Anqiluo himself had no appetite, but Leger, who was injured after a tiring day, had to eat, as well as the young Tabor. Anqiluo went to Nishizawa to get some food, and urged Leizhe and Tabor to eat, and he was relieved.

    "It's cold~~It's cold~~" At this moment Celter's body trembled, and his mouth whispered. Because of his weakness, his voice is very small. Bai Mu leaned in to understand what he was saying.

    Bai Mu tucked the corner for him, and Tabor quickly rushed to cover Selter with one side of the animal skin. But Celt was still trembling, and Bai Mu was worried that he was covering too much, and his breathing difficulties caused Anqiluo to raise a fire on the side instead of covering it with animal skins. Celtic gradually calmed down.

    "You are all tired today, go back and rest." Bai Mu looked at the tired people, now It's too late.

    "It's okay, we worry that big brother will not be able to sleep." Anqiluo's face was full of sadness, how could his big brother be like this, he still has the mind to sleep. Lei Zhe will naturally be here with Anqiluo. Tabor didn't want to leave the unconscious brother, shaking his head like a rattle.

    "Lei Zhe was tired for a day today, and he was injured again. What can I do if I don’t need a good rest. Celtic is down, and you are the only adult orc left in our house. If you are falling, then we are not going to take care of the two. A patient." Bai Mu did not agree that they would stay here. Their feelings are understandable but it is not a wise move.

    "Why? Selter is also more spacious. I will go back and get a few animal skin quilts and rest next to Sel. If there is anything, I can help in time." Lei Zhe thought for a while and said to himself Thoughts.

    "Okay." Bai Mu had nothing to do with them and nodded in agreement. Lei Zhe quickly brought animal skin quilts and several people's coats from home. Then he lay down beside Celt. He was really tired today, and he fell asleep after lying down for a while. Bai Mu put on their coats, although there were many fires in the cave, it was still a bit cold at night.