Emerson

Last night was amazing me pleasuring him and him pleasuring me over and over all night long. When I woke you it was noon and Jasper was no where insight. I knew it was Saturday so no school, but where could everyone else be. I  got up and noticed that I had gotten considerably bigger than I was last night.  I went to my closet and picked out this and paired it with a cute pair of flats.

I went to the bathroom and did my business then I took a shower dried off and got dressed then proceeded to walk do the stairs, but still along the way I found no one

I went to the bathroom and did my business then I took a shower dried off and got dressed then proceeded to walk do the stairs, but still along the way I found no one. I was beginning to have a panic attack I sat down on the stairs and waited until I was calmed down. I made it to the kitchen where I saw a plate of food and a glass of blood waiting on me. I wasted no time digging in to the mouth watering red velvet cinnamon rolls. The girls left me a not saying they'd gone shopping again for their maternity clothes.  Thank God I didn't have to go, but there was still no sign of the boys. I knew Carlisle had to work so where was Jasper? Maybe he did get tired of me already. I knew I'd get to big for him one day. I laid down on the couch and cried myself to sleep. I don't know how long I was asleep I started to wake up when I heard Jasper telling me to wake up.  At first I sat there in a daze looking at him before I punched his arm asking him where he'd been. He told me it was a surprise. So I just let it go. Then he asked me if I wanted to go on a date and of course I said yes.  I wonder where he's taking me because he wouldn't let me change.