Chapter 68

Bai Mubu simply drew a sketch of the open space before the fall, and prepared to draw future tribal plans based on this. Because the relationship in the cave was dim, he took the picture and entered the space with Celt. The three people who were left at home also knew some of Bai Mu's plans, and of course they fully supported them.

    When the two entered the space, they were busy with each other. Bai Mu designed and planned, and Celtic studied the house structure in the space. When you look up, you can see another person's focused figure, occasionally meeting each other's eyes, making them feel that they are accompanied by each other, and the other half of their hearts are filled with each other. After a busy period, the two of them would stop and rest. At this time, Bai Mu would tell Celt something he knew about the architecture of the ancient town. And Celtic will give Bai Mu a detailed introduction to the beast attacks over the years. At meal time, Anqiluo will prepare meals for them, and then the family will eat together.

    Celtic and Bai Mu cuddled with each other that day, sitting under the big tree on the side of the field, watching the gratifying vegetables and fruits growing in the ground. These days Celtic was in the healing stage, and Bai Mu was doing all the work in the field. Celtic is very reluctant. They have plenty of food now. There is no need to grow so much food. Besides, they have more important things to do now.

    Therefore, at Celter's strong request, Bai Mu only planted a small piece of rice, and planned to reserve some for everyone to plant next year.

    "Selte, where did the herbivores go in winter? What kind of wild beasts will attack the tribe in groups? Are the other tribes on the big road as well?" Although Bai Mu has experienced an attack by the herd, it is his first time. An experience, and it is different from previous years. After repelling the herd, he was full of questions. Where did the herbivores go in winter? Even if they migrate, why don't the carnivores follow along? After they stay, they not only face the cold winter, but also face the torment of hunger.

    "This is the punishment of the great god. A long time ago, there were many orc tribes on this continent, and the number of orcs was even more numerous. Although the winter was cold, there was no shortage of food. No matter how cold the weather, you can catch some in the wild. Hardy little animals. Orcs and carnivorous beasts will not go hungry as long as they have the ability.condition. Because of this, the orcs and wild beasts began to forget about the preciousness of food and began to hunt and kill animals in large numbers, causing serious food waste. Because the number of orcs and carnivores is increasing, the relative herbivores are decreasing year by year.

    So the orcs began to risk the beasts that threatened Xi_ng. As the beast that threatens Xi_ng the biggest orc, Emperor Beast has become the primary target of attack. The orcs organized and began to slaughter the emperor beasts, trying to make them extinct.

    In the end, the orcs' behavior angered the great god, and he wanted to punish the unsatisfied orcs and beasts. Therefore, most animals hide there in winter. There is a saying that the great god protects a certain forest and allows the animals to thrive in winter. At the same time, he gave the emperor beast the ability to dominate all beasts, avoiding the fate of being extinct.

    So from then on, winter began to become more and more difficult. Not only to face severe cold and hunger, but also to face attacks from the herd. This has continued to this day, and the number of orcs is constantly decreasing. Everyone cherishes the food especially now, thank the great god for the gift. "

    Bai Mu felt like listening to the heavenly scriptures. This is too illusory. Is there really a god in this world? Why did he let himself come here? Just to improve his life and promote social development?