𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

" Come on, I know you're mad at me, but come give your one and only might I add best friend a kiss before bed." I sing-songed trying to hold in my laughter. " No, go away. You can't possibly tell me that you didn't plan for this to happen." A mean looking Él arose from the other side of the bedroom. I just gushed and proceeded to try and hug him anyway. " I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that you're sleeping in here tonight."

" No I'm definitely not. Dad does it look like I want to sleep in this?" He said gesturing to his pajamas. Let me explain. While Alex helped me out with Aurelie. Éloise and Elliot apparently were looking for something that fit his size. Elliot said the only thing that would fit him would be a pink shirt and some pink pants. Basically he's all dressed up in pink pajamas. " I hate this outfit, are you sure they don't have anything else?"

Éloise grumbled. He sleepily walked over to me and gave me my hug by the door. I kissed him on the forehead. And yes, it's nothing wrong with this scenario, it's just a father being a comforting father. " Yes, I'm sure they don't have anything else. Sorry babe." I replied motioning him to get in bed. " Ugh, fine. But you should get ready to go to bed too. And make sure to change your bandages dad." He rambled on and on.

" Okay, okay, I will just get a good night's rest love. Stop stressing and goodnight." I rolled my eyes at his attempt to shoo me away. " Goodnight already geez." He said closing the door. " Love you too sweetheart." I sighed.

Great, now time to face the real problem now that the kids are asleep. Damn, I didn't realize how tired I was. I went downstairs to the kitchen. " Hm... let's see if they have any—". I was just about to pick up a granola out of the pantry when a certain someone came waltzing in. " What are you doing this late at night Dior? It's like 10:30." Leon said his voice was rough which made this a whole lot more nicer, if you know what I mean.

" Nothing, I was just getting a granola bar from the pantry. Remember I didn't eat dinner." I replied, eating my snack. " Okay, but come to our room when you finish. We have something to tell you." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed when he kissed my cheek. Did I mention he's half naked and ripped. " O-okay, give me a sec." After five minutes I gave up. It's hard to concentrate on eating when a 6'3 guy is hugging your waist with his breath so close to your face. I almost moaned when he kissed my neck. Again, might I add. See that's how you know I'm single.

" C'mon I'm tired of waiting on your slow ass. It's time to go to upstairs." He picked me up bridal style and proceeded to go upstairs. " Leon, what the heck are you doing? I have two perfectly fine legs that I can walk on." I squealed attempting to get out of his grasp. " Yeah, but those bruises aren't going to heal if you keep walking. Especially in your condition." I shut up after that and buried my face in his neck. I was too tired to argue. Damn he was warm too.

Our stop came to an end when I was placed on a fluffy bed. " This isn't my room. Am I sleeping in here tonight instead?" I asked, rubbing my neck. " Yes you are along with all of us. This is our room too." A voice said behind me in the sheets. It was Alex with a snoring Oliver cuddled up next to him. I gave him a confused look.

" Yes, but why am I here? Leon said you guys wanted to ask me something?"

" You're sleeping here whether you like it or not. And we wanted to ask you why you have all these bruises?" Elliot questioned getting a towel to dry his damp hair. He seemed concerned. I'm guessing he just came out of the shower. For the love of god why do all these men have such good looks. I mean I'm French mixed with Russian I should at least have some good genes on my side. I let out a small huff. " I can't tell you that. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to my room."

I tried to move off the bed, but Elliot pulled me back down on his lap.

" Dior please it's too damn late for this shit you're pulling." Alex begged. " Language Alex. Dior we think you're being hurt and we just want to help. We promise we won't hurt you sweetheart." I flinched a little too hard when a hand lightly touched my back. Elliot immediately retreated it just enough so I wouldn't be alarmed. " Dior, calm down no ones hurting you. Listen to me my love." I started breathing harder.