Chapter 74

Bai Mu has been in a hurry recently, he has been going well since he arrived in this world. But this time with such an important matter, there was no result, and he began to wonder if his good fortune was exhausted. Celtic looked at him in a hurry and had no choice but to persuade We_i to do something.

    Bai Mu wanted to give up using other methods, but he always felt that he could find it in the next moment, and he was reluctant to give up. Er and Booth looked at the current situation and said nothing, but everything was the same.

    In the past few days, Bai Mu also asked people to start firing tiles, using clay sticks to build circular pottery blanks, and then cut the blank cylinders into four or six sections into slabs, and cut them into cylinder tiles, and then burn them in the kiln. system. The firing of the tiles is very simple, and the progress is not laborious. The progress is much faster than the firing of bricks.

    Bai Mu, Celter and Lei Zhe brought back a lot of glutinous rice from outside. Even if the building of the house can be slowed down, the city wall can't be dragged anymore, it is related to the safety of the tribe.

    The construction location of the city wall was chosen at the six-meter-wide channel into the valley, and the gate was two meters wide, which was not too big but enough for access. In order to make the city wall stronger, the foundation was dug deeper than the building. As early as when clearing the stones in the corridor, some stones were left here, which saved a lot of trouble.

    The foundation was dug in less than a day, and when Bai Mu was about to start construction, someone finally found something similar to marl. Everyone is very happy to hear the news, but no one can guarantee that it is real marl until it is confirmed.

    Patriarch Bouzi happily brought some people back to burn them, because he was much more anxious about the exchange meeting than the chief Elder. There hasn't been much progress these days but he has been anxious.

    Everyone is anxiously waiting for the results to come out, this is a major event in the clan. Seeing that the materials for building the house are ready, and a lot of doors and windows have been made, but because there is no marl, the construction has not been started. Fortunately, it hasn't rained recently, otherwise their life would be sad.

    In the ardent expectations of everyone, the cement of another world has finally been pounded out. I don't know if it is because of world differences. The cement made from limestone here is no worse than the cement used for modern house building, which makes Bai Mu overjoyed.

    After learning this news, the gorge that seemed a little dull for days boiled. Everyone is as festive as the festival. The smiles on the faces of Patriarch Er and Patriarch Bouzi never stopped.

    Bai Mu immediately announced that the city walls and houses could be started, and suddenly there was another burst
With joy, they finally looked forward to this day. The orcs who went out looking for resources temporarily stopped going out, and everyone began to concentrate on building houses.

    The patriarch deducted the people who burned bricks, cooked food, and transported coal and clay. The rest were gathered in the place where the house was built, and the white priest taught them how to build the house.

    Bai Mu first instructed people to pile up stones in the already dug foundation, and then use bricks to build the walls, which were thicker. In order to prevent the wall from being crooked by these novices, Bai Mu used green cane silk to draw a lot of horizontal lines, so that they could compare.

    In the construction of the house, the walls are basically female Xi_ng, and the stronger orcs are arranged to act as porters, responsible for moving stones, bricks, and cement sand.