Chapter 75

Time arrived at the beginning of June, and a tall altar was erected in the center of the square. The new altar is ten meters high, five meters long, and 3 meters wide. It has a sloping staircase on the west and vertical brick walls on the other three sides. The whole altar is made of blue bricks, solemn and majestic.

    The houses of the two families were all built, and everyone finally moved into the new house before the rainy season. It's just that there is no furniture in the new house and it looks empty. But everyone felt very satisfied and walked into a spacious, bright, clean and sanitary house. This is the best environment they have ever lived in, and it is also their home in the future.

    Now there are small bridges and flowing water everywhere in the gorge, and the roads to each house are paved with blue bricks. When the house was built, the surrounding trees were basically preserved, and the house with blue tiles and white walls was looming in a green sea. There is a vacant lot in front of each house. Those are the yards that Bai Mu left for everyone to grow vegetables.

    On the day when they moved into the new house, many people were so excited that they couldn't fall asleep, and turned over and over on the kang covered with animal skins. The joy in the heart can not be stopped and cannot be stopped.

    The Er family moved into a new home. Not only is the living room large, but also a separate conference hall. Because someone from the patriarch’s family often comes to discuss matters, these are all necessary. If there are too many people, you can only go to the big house on the square.

    "Father, do we really live here in the future? It feels like we are dreaming." Nishizawa looked at his room, so clean and tidy. He went to the utility room, the kitchen and the bathroom again, and it looked very comfortable. There was a bird in his heart singing a cheerful song!

    Alvin was also overjoyed and looked over all the rooms. Er should be a little more reserved, but it can't hide the joy between the corners of the eyebrows.

    After everyone settled down, the two patriarchs gathered the people in the square, and Bai Mu taught everyone how to make furniture such as cabinets, tables and chairs. Then everyone meets people who are familiar with them and have a good relationship to make together. If you don't understand anything, you can ask Bai Mu or talk to each other.

    Although everyone has never made furniture and can't do any complicated tricks, you can make as many cabinets as you need and how many layers to make. From this day on, the days of eating big pot of rice were also over, and families resumed their original lives.

    During this period, it rained several times. The rainwater hit the tiles with a crisp sound, and then dripped from the eaves along the tiles. The drainage ditches around the house drained the rainwater into the creek and went downstream. Andy sat on the kang sewing clothes, Curtis snored sweetly beside him, and a thin blanket of animal skins covered his belly. Amor fiddled with the finished wooden boards in the living room and put them together to form a cabinet.

    With a smile on Andy's mouth, he was satisfied with such a quiet and peaceful day. When the furniture is ready, they are taking care of the yard and planting vegetables and grain. Their home is a two-bedroom house, even if Curtis grows up, it is enough to live in.

    By the end of July, every household had all the furniture available. Even the yard was taken care of quickly. Everyone's lives have finally settled down, and they have returned to their previous laws.

    Bai Mu looked at the almost complete new home, and felt that it had not been easy for the past six months. Everyone is busy with work every day, it seems that even Tabor is thin. Their home is close to the cliff, and the blue tiles and white walls are simple and generous.