Chapter 76

"We decided to hold a pairing ceremony during the festival."

    Celtic and Bai Mu told their family members the news after they decided. The three of Anqiluo were stunned at first, although they all knew that the two of them had a good relationship. But suddenly I heard that the two were finally going to be paired, and was overjoyed by the sudden good news.

    "Wow—Big Brother Bai Mu is finally going to become our tower." Tabor danced around them, happily like something.

    "Big Brother, Brother Bai Mu, congratulations." Anqiluo stepped forward to thank you with open eyes.

    "Brother, congratulations, but you are in your head." Lei Zhe said and gave Anqiluo a thoughtful look. Ugh! He has to wait two years.

    "The festival is about to come in more than a month. What are we going to prepare?" Anqiluo began to figure out what to prepare so that they could make their pairing ceremony more solemn.

    "Compared to the last time, just make improvements." Bai Mu hasn't thought about it yet, and he didn't even think about his wedding. He was full of apologies to Celter.

    "You can't eat the same as last time
It's simple, we have to prepare well this time. "Angeluo learned a lot of culinary skills from Bai Mu, and now it can be said that blue is better than blue.

    "Well, I'll be a flower girl for you." "Tab's round eyes sparkled when he heard the food.

    "I'll also help hunt and prepare animal skins." "The food for the ceremony is still too early to prepare, but he can help prepare animal skins for decorating the new house.

    Everyone discussed enthusiastically what to prepare. Celter held Bai Mu's hand and smiled at him. They are finally going to be together.

    On the other side, Alvin and Zakley also booked to hold a pairing ceremony. The two told their families the good news and got everyone’s blessing.

    "Brother, I guess Bai Mu and Searle Special will also hold a pairing ceremony with you. You can ask them and prepare together. Cyril gave Zakri an idea to the dumb, otherwise his elder brother Xi_ng wouldn't have a good idea to hold the pairing ceremony.

    "Seeing that they have such a good relationship, it should be. "Alvin felt very lucky and caught up with Bai Mu and the others to hold the pairing ceremony.

    Soon the news that the two couples were about to hold the pairing ceremony on the festival spread among the tribe, and everyone congratulated them. The people they were acquainted with took the Celter family as a base, and began to help the two teams prepare the items needed for the pairing ceremony. In

    one month's time, they will go to the exchange meeting between the tribes, and the Winged Tiger tribe is busy Get up. Chief Booth sent many orcs to various tribes to invite and lead them. People in the tribe also began to hoard food, because both tribes are now neighbors, and the Winged Lion tribe will also help.

    Winged Tiger tribe People have to prepare accommodation for the visitors, as well as eating and other issues. They are busy every day. Benson is sent to other tribes to invite people to go, so Kathy often appears next to Bai Mu.

    Now it is in the forest. When the resources were abundant, the Elder Patriarch sent the orcs to confirm the safety of the surroundings, and then summoned everyone to go out to collect food, and the Winged Tigers also went there.

    Hearing that he could go to the forest outside, Tabor was very happy. There were some small animals in the canyon, but after they came, the small animals were scared away. And they haven't been out for a long time.