Chapter 79 ⚠️

🔞🔞🔞smut🔞🔞🔞

    Celtic and Bai Mu ate something, and did not stay much after accepting the blessing of the people. Celtic returned home with Bai Mu. The new house is covered with red bedding, which Bai Mu found out from the space.

    Celter put Bai Mu on the bed, and stared at Bai Mu who was especially beautiful today. He only wanted to fully own the person in front of him now, and he had been thinking about it for a year.

    "I finally waited until this day."

    "Let's go into the space, and wait for Anqiluo and Tabor to come back." Bai Mu was embarrassed by his hot eyes.

    "Okay." Celter was once again thankful that Bai Mu had an independent space, where there were only two of them, so there was no need to worry about so many.

    The two entered the space, and Celt, who had been patient for a long time, couldn't wait to press Bai Mu under him. Looking directly at Bai Mu, he said in a gentle voice that drips water: "Bai Mu, I like you."

    "I like you too." Bai Mu stretched out his hand to wrap his neck, his eyes filled with love. .

    "You look so good today." Celter lowered his head and kissed the long-awaited soft lips, pried his lips apart, and thrust his tongue into his mouth and churned. He wanted to untie the clothes on the two of them, but it was the first time that he wore such complicated clothes. He didn't know where to start, and he wanted to pull it off directly, but he was very unwilling to give up.

    After the kiss, he said to Bai Mu anxiously, "Bai Mu, I won't take off these clothes."

    Bai Mu sat up without a word, blushing, untied Celter's clothes and helped him to take off his clothes. But he didn't feel embarrassed to take off his trousers, which are the kind of trousers that usually tie the trousers. Celt would take off himself. Bai Mu knew what would happen next, he was nervous and scared now. Although I have been with Zuo Zirui for such a long time before, I didn't make it to the end.

    Now think about it, as a straight man, he might still have some psychological barriers to do with a man in the end, right? I really don't know what I thought at that time. I was really blinded by the lard. The idiot himself wanted to cast aside himself. And this is why Celt has never smelled other people's breath on him.

    Celtic also learned Bai Mu's movements to untie his clothes, revealing the snow insideWhite skin, the cloth rubbed against the cherry red in front of X_io_ng, and the small red fruit stood up unconsciously. Celt felt a bit dry in his throat, and he swallowed hard.

    Bai Mu looked at Celter's strong abdominal muscles, then looked at his soft belly, and couldn't help but reach out for Mo. Being so teased by the beloved, even the saint has to burn his body, let alone the beast that has banned Y_u for a long time!

    Celt pushed down Bai Mu, pressed on him, spread his legs and squeezed himself between his legs. "I really want to take you desperately now, but I don't want you to be hurt." Celter's breathing became hot, and he stuck out his tongue T-ian across his white neck, all the way down past Xi_ng's clavicle , Leaving traces all the way, until he sucked that blush in the mouth.

    One hand quietly stroked the white and smooth X_io_ng bore, pinching the upright little dot and kneading it. The other thief went all the way down dishonestly, pulling down his pants, rubbing his sensitive parts.

    Bai Mu's body began to heat up and became more sensitive, panting under the teasing of his lips and tongue. The place where Celtic touched is getting hotter and hotter.