Chapter 80⚠️

🔞🔞smut🔞🔞

 Casey stared at the cramped, blushing class in front of him with a stunned look. Sen. This man's appearance is not inferior to Celtic, and there must be a beautiful baby with him. And I don't hate him, I still like him. Thinking of Casey smiling brightly, he took the bouquet from Benson and motioned for him to put a wreath on himself. When Benson saw Casey's agreement, he smiled brightly, and his neat white teeth dazzled everyone.

    The young orcs of the Winged Lion tribe were itchy when the first beauty of their tribe was abducted by orcs from other tribes. They also wanted to abduct the beautiful female Xi_ng of the Winged Tiger tribe. As for the issue of ethnic differences, they were completely ignored.

    The two patriarchs of Er and Buzi were a little worried, after all, there has not been a combination of two tribes on this continent. The question of whether the baby born in the future will be a winged tiger or a winged lion is still very tangled. These simple people never thought about whether to agree with these two different races together. Several couples of lovers were created during this festival, and their lives are now stable. It is estimated that there will be a lot of couples holding the ceremony next year.

    Bai Mu woke up in a daze, because there was no day and night in the space, he didn't know when it was now. He felt that it was still caught in his body, and his lower body was wet and uncomfortable. He moved his body, and then found that he~~he~~ was still in his body, this beast, no, he was originally a beast.

    "Wake up? It's just getting dark outside now, let's do it again, OK?" Bai Mu just woke up, the alert Celter knew. Then Bai Mu twisted in his arms and awakened the sleeping monster. Selte didn't wait for Bai Mu's consent after finishing speaking, and pulled out his little brother who had begun to be energetic again. The small hole that had been holding his giant body for a long time couldn't close because it opened for a long time, and it opened and wriggled outward, and the turbidity that belonged to him flowed out of Bai Mu's body.

    "Um~~" Celter's sudden withdrawal brought out a part of Meirou, and Bai Mu let out an uncomfortable snort. He felt a constant flow of liquid from the honeycomb behind him, and he wanted to kick the beast out of bed with shame.

    Celt leaned on the head of the bed and hugged Bai Mu so that he straddled him. Then he held his waist and pressed it down at the huge erection. The flower hole that is not closed can easily swallow the hideous giant completely.

    "You~~What do you want to do? Ah——" Bai Mu was a little panicked when he was picked up, he hadn't finished speaking yet. Behind him was deeply inserted by the familiar scorching giant, and the unspoken words turned into an exclamation. Some weak bodies had to hold Celtic's thick shoulders with both hands.

    "Huh~~ So comfortable, I really want to stay in it forever."

    "Asshole, Celtic~~You~~ You bastard pull me out. Ah~~So deep~~No more~~" Bai Mu yelled without any deterrence. Celt held his waist with both hands and hugged him slightly, then let him fall, his waist moved up, His hard object is inserted to an unprecedented depth. After he thrusts a few times, every twitch can accurately make his hard object hit the sensitive point.

    "Don't say such cute words to lure me. Celt gasped and said,

    "Woo~~ah~~ah~~"

    Celter looked at the white X_io_ng that was constantly shaking in front of his eyes, and the first two cherries of X_io_ng that were more brilliant. He couldn't help but open his mouth. Biting and sucking. Bai Mu felt a shudder coming from deep in his body, and he suddenly tightened behind him. Celter found that as long as his Ru's head was stimulated, his cunt would shrink even more. Biting on that little Ru bead, his warm and tight passage automatically squirmed into his giant.