7.

"LUCIFER!" Asura screamed out just as he came inside of her and collapsed on top of her.

Lucifer panted out of breath as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He hummed in pleasure and kissed her neck lightly.

"I love you," he says as they tangled their bodies together.

"I love you more darling,"

"That's impossible. I love you most,"

She giggled as he caressed her face causing her to close her eyes and enjoy the touch.

"I can't believe your mine,"  he says with love in his voice.

"And I'm glad that I am. I wouldn't have this any other way," she responds snuggling into him as she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

👿👿👿👿👿👿

"LAPD!" A voice startling Asura yelled as the door was kicked down.

She screamed as Lucifer put the blankets up between them higher.

"Detective I would enjoy it if you'd not bust open my door! What is it that you want so bad that it couldn't wait?"

"We need Asura Morningstar, I'm sorry for the intrusion but it's been a week and we haven't heard from either of you,"

"We were away detective. Now please get out so we both can get dressed,"

"Yes," she says before leaving the room.

👿👿👿👿👿👿

Once the two were down at the station Dan immediately got up from his seat after seeing the girl he felt like he loved.

"Asura," he breathed out as Asura smiled at him.

"Daniel right?"

"T-That's right! You remembered,"

"Of course I did, why wouldn't I silly?"

"Lord your so beautiful," Daniel says earning a whack in the back of the head from Lucifer.

"That is enough Douche," Lucifer growled before taking her hand.

"Sexy when jealous," Asura says as the two swung hands.

"Don't get used to it,"

"I just might Devil man," she giggled as they made it into the interrogation room.

Inside was a man with chocolate brown eyes and light skinned. He was hand cuffed as he looked over at the woman in front of him and gave her a twisted smile.

"Your beautiful," he says trying to stand but the chains prevented him from doing so.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes as he pushed Asura behind him.

"Your the one who shot my wife aren't you?" He asked as the man tore his eyes away from Asura and into Lucifer's.

"Perhaps, but I wasn't aiming for her. I'd never kill or shoot woman. She happened to get in the way,"

"Tell me what is it that you desire?" Lucifer asks as Asura rolled her eyes.

She knew what he was doing and hates it whenever he does.

"I-I-I desire woman. Power. Money and..... and her," he says eyes trailing over to Asura's.

Lucifer and Asura both looked at each other before he  became serious.

"She's not available,"

"Doesn't mean I won't take her by force," he says causing Lucifer to grab him by the collar.

"LUCIFER!" Detective shouted in shock.

"Nobody takes her from me. Ever," he says his eyes glowing red as the man let. out a horrifying scream.

"LUCIFER!" Asura shouted placing her arms around his waist. "Lucifer calm down please. I'm okay nobody will hurt me," she says hugging him tighter as his eyes returned to normal.

Lucifer leaned into her touch as he sighed.

"I'm sorry dear I lost control,"

"It's okay. I love you,"

"I love you,"

"GET THESE FREAKS AWAY FROM ME!" The man suddenly screamed trying to get out of his chains.

"I think you two should go. Thanks for coming in," Chloe said with a nod.

"I'll be back to talk with you later," Lucifer says before grabbing Asura's hand and taking her away.

👿👿👿👿👿👿

"I don't understand," Lucifer says once they were back home.

They were in their shared room as he shrugged off his jacket.

"Guys take one look at you and fall in love, it irritates me,"

"I'm not too sure why either. I only belong to you and only you. No one else,"

"You wouldn't if I hadn't of created you," he sighs laying down on the bed.

"Do you regret it?" She asks with a hurt look in her eyes.

Lucifer immediately sat up and pulled her hand towards him as she laid on his lap.

"Never. You are mine and always will be mine I don't regret a single moment with you," Lucifer says before placing a kiss to her lips.