Chapter 81

"No, I'm just not mentally prepared yet." Bai Mu said unnaturally.

    "Don't worry, you have enough time, because wanting a child is not easy." Celtic said that, but in his heart he thought that he was his own. He said nothing. Will let go. The effect of Shengzi Yao is the best at the beginning, but the effect will get worse in the future, so he has to work hard.

    "Yeah." Bai Mu replied absently, completely struggling with the child's question in his heart.

    After the festival of the gods, winter was approaching, and the orcs began to hurry to prepare food. Now Benson is almost stuck to Casey, and Casey likes to wander behind Bai Mu, so these two people have become regular visitors at Bai Mu's house. Bai Mu is looking forward to their early being together and the birth of the little liger. However, recently both of them have gone out to collect food for the winter, but they rarely come to pester Bai Mu.

    As for Celtic, after the two were paired, he was like a beast in estrus. For this reason, Bai Mu was both happy and troubled. Every time he thinks that he must reject this lion, who has completely changed his personality when he goes to bed, but his sensitive body is always involuntarily involuntarily indulged with his movements when he is slapped.

    Recently, Andy often brought Curtis to the door, and now the little guy can be transformed into a human form. Seeing that he is white and tender, Bai Mu, who is smiling at any time, likes it very much. He suddenly felt that it would be nice to have a child, and he was still a little lion like Searle. Forget it, let the flow go. He doesn't deliberately think about it now, it's a bit of escape, but he didn't reject it at the beginning. Anyway, it’s not too late to think about it when there is one, maybe there won’t be?

    Recently, Bai Mu often went to the woods with Celter to gather food, passing the two worlds by the way. Now Celtic cared for him even more, and Bai Mu had gradually become accustomed to the intimate behavior between the two, which made Anqiluo and Lei Zhe envy.

    It may be because winter is approaching and other orc tribes have not sent people to learn new technologies. It is estimated that they will have to wait until the beginning of spring next year.

    Early this day, Abel and Eli hurriedly came to Bai Mu's house, the joy on their faces could not be concealed. Angelo greeted the two of them and sat down on the bench in the living room, their hands clasped tightly from beginning to end. Celtic and Bai Mu sat down opposite them.

    "Bai Mu, I have a baby." Eli said excitedly when she saw Bai Mu.

    "Ah, congratulations." Bai Mu said with a strange expression.

    "Thank you, I can't believe it." It has been a year since he and Abel have been paired, and there has been no good news. The time has passed day by day, and he is a little desperate. Who knows that he feels a little uncomfortable these days. After Bull took him to Da Wu, he was actually pregnant. The news delighted him and Abel. God knows how much they look forward to this child.

    "Brother, congratulations." Celt is sincerely happy for this friend, they are finally about to have their own children. He said that his eyes unconsciously glanced at Bai Mu's flat lower abdomen. He has worked very hard, don't know when Bai Mu will have it? Bai Mu noticed that his gaze gave him a vicious look, and then chatted with Eli on his own.

    Angelo was also happy for Eli, he knew the importance of children to an orc family Xi_ng. He also wants to marry Lei Zhe as soon as possible and have his own children. In fact, it is not only Lei Zhe who hopes to pair up with Angelo as soon as possible, but Angelo is not the case. Especially now that he watched his elder brother and Bai Mu sweetly every day, he was even more looking forward to it.