Chapter 82

Chief El and Chief Bouzi gave orders to the whole clan to arrange personnel to make large crossbows. Because now with ironware, everything is much more convenient and the work progresses quickly. Large crossbows are fixed everywhere in the canyon and can basically cover the sky above the canyon. The arrow of the crossbow has a barb, and there is a rope connection at the end of the arrow, which can be retracted.

    At this time, other tribes not far away are also preparing. They don't have such good conditions as the Winged Lion Race and the Winged Tiger Race, and can only build the refuge cave left by the Wing Lion Race. The biggest gain from this tribal exchange is that they know how to better protect the people who cannot fight in the tribe.

    Of course, there are many people in their tribe, so a cave cannot accommodate so many people. So they don't have to choose the big cave like the Wing Lion tribe. Instead, a refuge cave that enough for the tribe to escape temporarily was set up directly near the top of the mountain with no road.

    The work of the winter is going on in full swing, and Bai Mu and Celter still have a sweet time. Celtic did not give up his obsession with having a baby soon.

    After Bai Mu had arranged all the work, he handed it over to Sert to direct him. He stayed at home and studied wine making and making wine. There is no wine in this world, and I always feel that something is missing when holding a ceremony or a banquet. In winter, it’s nice to stay at home and eat hot pot and drink a little wine.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, what are you doing." Casey came to practice with Bai Mu. Sh_e Arrow saw Bai Mu and Anqiluo sitting under the eaves, pinching the fruit into the pot.

    "I'm making wine." As Bai Mu said, he crushed the grapes picked from the space one by one, leaving the grape skins, grape seeds and pulp in the basin.

    "What is that?" Casey didn't quite understand.

    "A thing better than broth." Bai Mu didn't know how to explain, so he began to mislead others.

    "Then I will help too." Casey rolled up her sleeves and asked to help.

    "Kathy, first go to the kitchen and wash your hands before you come." Anqiluo quickly took his extended hand. Under the guidance of Bai Mu, their family has now developed the habit of washing hands frequently and changing washing frequently. And be sure to wash your hands when touching food directly with your hands.

    Casey entered the kitchen through the side door, washed his hands and then came out to help pinch the grapes.

    "Why didn't Benson be with you today?" Bai Mu wondered if the two of them had been together these days.

    "He went to make crossbow arrows with everyone." If it weren't for this, they would go to the forest to pick fruit together.

    "No wonder you remembered that we came today, it turns out that no one is with you." Angelo teased him.

    "YesAh, Lei Zhe also went to help today, why didn't he turn around you. "Kathy is not a bully, and immediately retorted.

    "Well, you two should concentrate on helping me pinch the grapes." "Bai Mu looked at the childish two with a little amusement." By the way, Kathy, you will bring some grapes when you go back. This is also a delicious fruit. "

    Okay, thank you Brother Bai Mu." "

    Nata, Nata, we won the game today." "Before the person arrives, the sound comes first. Tabor ran in from the outside in a bluff, looking very excited.