The x Jester

"Welcome to the 287th hunter exam!" exclaimed a small green little bean. He gave us all a number tag, I was number 406. Damn, are they that many people here... Grandpa said only a select few pass though.

"There's actually a lot of people here..." Leorio pointed out. "Right, my grandpa told me that only a select few were gonna pass... Either everyone here is gonna die or they're just really weak and think they got skills." I said out loud.

"Hey, friends! Are you guys thirsty? Here you go here's some orange juice!" this ugly ass turkey handed some juice. It looked sketchy as fuck but oh well.

Gon started drinking some but didn't even get to swallow when he spit it out. "Uhh, I'm sorry sir but I think they're expired..." Gon tried to sugarcoat the fact that the man tried to poison their drinks.

Leorio and Kurapika poured out their drinks but I drank mines and Gons. "You idiot, that has poison in it! You're gonna die halfway through the exam or something is gonna happen to you." Leorio lectured me. "Don't worry my body is immune to poison, and much more stuff. I'll be fine" I assured Leorio.

*AGHHH IT HURTS*

I looked over to the side to see... butterflies? They were coming out of a man's arm and were quite interesting...

"Hey Gon, Kurapika, Leorio. I'll catch up to you guys later imma go check out some people." I told them, they all nodded and I started walking towards the commotion.

"You should apologize when you bump into someone or else this will happen~" A man with red and purple hair purred. He started to walk away and you could see people steer clear of his way.

"Don't get near Hisoka he's really creepy, I heard last time he took the hunter exam he killed over 20 people in 10 minutes..." I heard a random voice from behind me say.
'Hm... Hisoka eh?' I thought to myself. Let's see what the hype is all about...

I started walking towards Hisoka and "accidentally" bumped into him and kept walking. "Hmm? What's this? Does another person want to test my patience?~" Purred Hisoka. "Yeah, and what if I want to?" I snapped back at the tall jester.

"Oh, sweetie... You saw what happened to the other guy you don't wanna end up like him, do you?~" Hisoka looked down at me and reached for a card. He threw the card at me and I dodged it. He took that chance to tie both of my arms behind my back and try to do the butterfly trick on me.

"Darling, didn't I tell you not to test my patience~" I let Hisoka keep my arms behind my back and I started giggling my giggling turned into laughter and I was laughing so hard. "Hm, what's so funny?~" Hisoka questioned.

I glanced at him and activated my nen ability to my arms. Hisoka flinched and let go of my arms. "Bad girl... you burned my hands... that nen ability though. Mmm~" Hisoka slightly moaned and I made a weird face at him.

"What the fuck is your problem weirdo, it's a nen ability not boobs." I sassed at him. "Mm, I prefer ass but you could use that example too~" I walked up to him and looked up. "What's your name, I already heard it from some other people but I wanna hear it from you." I hissed. "Hisoka, Hisoka Morow, Darling~" He responded in a seductive tone.

"Well Hisoka, I'm Y/N Zoldyck." I replied.

"Mmm... You're a Zoldyck? They're very strong... That turns me on~!" He slightly moaned again and put his hand on the concrete wall and started panting. "What the fuck... Listen clown are you okay? Do you need to eat or are you always like this?" I questioned him. He glanced at me with a different look in his eye.

Hisoka POV

"What the fuck... Listen clown are you okay? Do you need to eat or are you always like this?" This little girl is a Zoldyck and had a strong nen ability... I can't contain this... I looked at her and started examining her.
"Mmm~ a 98... Even higher than Illumi's~" I groaned out.

Y/N POV
"Huh? 98? What the fuck are talking about you jester. And who's Illumi?" I asked him I was so confused. He's a really confusing yet attractive person. His eyes slightly widened and he looked at me.

"You don't know who Illumi Zoldyck is?" He said in a sort of agitated tone. "No... I only know that my father had a love affair with my mother and my grandpa raised me to become an assassin. I never even seen my dad and doubt that I've seen any of my siblings before." I honestly answered.

"Hello Hisoka, and who might this be? Did you find yourself a new fruit perhaps?" The man who said that almost sounded like a robot. He had pins in his face and sounded like a broken toy every time he moved.

"Mm yes, I did... And guess what~ She has a higher score than Illumi~" Hisoka moaned.

The robot man's eyes widened slightly. "Is that so? Hmm, I wanna get to know her now. Hello, I am Gitarackur."

"I'm Y/N Zoldyck... Nice to meet you, Gitarackur..."

oh no not the family reunion 😩 anyways hey guys! I tried not to make this chapter too long but if you guys want long chapters let me know!"

*currently editing lol 3/26/21*

- meli-chan