7.

"WELL, AS YOU WISH

"WELL, AS YOU WISH..."

--¤☆¤--

After another round of test's and blood work, I was allowed to leave the infirmary; under the condition that I meet with President Coin and a few other member's, that I wasn't given the name of. As much as I wanted to protest, I knew that leaving the infirmary was a start; if I couldn't leave permanently, then leaving for a few hours would do for now. Shakily walking to the Conference Room, Finnick clamps onto my hand a little tighter as the door's open up.

"We got this." I mutter, taking a deep breath.

"Remember that you can leave at any moment you feel overwhelmed." Finnick reminds me, as I nod my head in understanding.

"I got this." I whisper, letting out a small shaky breath.

Approaching the table, I held my head high as a woman stands up from her seat; giving me a better look at her. She was dressed in the same grey jumpsuit's that everyone in the District was sporting, but she some adjustments made to it. It was more sleek and professional looking, like it was a pantsuit for someone high up in politics. Her hair was left down in a sleek bob, showing off the mixes of grey and blonde hair of her's. Her lips were pulled into a straight line, no signs or hints of a smile; which struck me as odd. She was the one who requested my appearance, so why was she acting so cold? 

Looking at her body posture, she held herself high and confidently and yet both relaxed and cool at the same time; letting me recognize the signs of masking. She was masking her true emotions, making me feel unease around her already. Her eyes were squinted and seemed to be both cold and calculating as she looks at me then, me and Finnick's hands. Her hands were tucked at her side, before she extends a hand out; making me tense. She reminded me of Snow.

"Good Morning, Miss.Grey. I am Alma Coin." She said, holding her hand out for me to shake; but I refuse to shake.

"It's nice to meet you." I said, plastering on the best fake smile as I nod my head in acknowledgement.

"Do take a seat." She said, pointing to two other free seat's directly in front of us.

Sitting down, I took in the entirety of the room; from the screens that we on the walls to the people sitting in the chairs. Drifting my eyes from person to person, I recognized Beetee and Haymitch right away. Seated directly across from me was Plutarch, Haymitch and Beetee were on both sides of him; while Alma was sitting at the end of the table. Smiling at Haymitch, he looks up from his hands making eye contact with me; his entire demeanor changing. From bored, to happy and excited. 

"Hey kiddo. Anyone ever tell you that you look pretty good for a dead person?" Haymitch said, winking at me.

"Glad to see you still have your sense of humor." I said, smiling softly at him.

"Back to meeting. As you may know, Panem is at war. We have gained control of a few of the District's. Five, Seven, Eight, Ten and Eleven. Some of the other's are still pushing the Capitol back." She said, showing clips of fighting from the District's.