eight

08. Rose

Stefan shut his locker and saw Jeremy making his way towards him.

"Hey, Jeremy" Stefan greeted.

"Look Aria and Elena have to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for them, I mean Jenna's cool with you and Elena and she's kind of warming up to Damon and Aria, but you guys are pushing it" Jeremy said.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked confused.

"You and Elena, Damon and Aria" Jeremy replied, "Look I'm glad you guys are back together, but if they are gonna sleep over--".

"Wait, hold on a minute, me and Elena are not back together, and far as I know, neither are Damon and Aria" Stefan interrupted.

"Wait, they didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy asked.

"No, I mean I saw both of them at the party but that was it, none of them slept over" Stefan replied.

"Because both Elena and Aria's beds hadn't been slept in" Jeremy explained, "And Mrs Lockwood said that Elena's car was still in the driveway, where are they then?".

***

Aria woke up with a massive headache, she held her head and looked around in confusion, that's when she realised she was in a old building, everything that had happened last night came crashing back to her, including how both her and Elena got kidnapped.

"Elena" Aria realised, she looked around for her best friend and saw her unconscious on the other couch, Aria quickly got up from her seat, ignoring the pain in her wounds and ran over to her best friend, and started shaking her, "Elena, come Elena, wake up".

Elena groaned and slowly woke up, just like Aria, she was extremely confused with her surroundings, "Aria, where are we?".

Before Aria could reply, a man, both the girls have never seen in their life, entered the room.

"Who are you?" Aria asked confused, not knowing why a stranger would want to kidnap her and Elena.

"What do you want?" Elena asked.

"Shh" The man ordered, Aria glared at him and tried to give him an aneurysm, but she frowned when her magic didn't work, seeing what Aria was trying to do, the mystery man smirked, "Your magic isn't going to work, I've given you some herbs which will stop your magic for a few hours, so no point trying", the mystery man's eyes landed on Aria's wounds, causing veins to appear under his eyes, making Elena and Aria realise he was a vampire, "Just a taste".

"No!" Elena yelled, not wanting her best friend to get hurt again, but the mystery man pushed her away and went to bite a struggling Aria, when a women entered the room.

"Trevor, control yourself" The woman snapped, stopping Trevor from biting Aria.

"Buzz kill" Trevor taunted, walking away from Aria, while Elena ran back to her and hugged her.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked the mystery woman.

"My god, you look just like her" The mystery woman said, looking at both Elena and Aria in fascination, "And your the last Connor witch".