Bowie's Birth Pt. 1 (February 2016)

Harry: 22

Camryn: 21Camryn's bump:

Camryn: 21
Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 4Lennon: 2 1/2August: 19 months

Darcy: 4
Lennon: 2 1/2
August: 19 months

5 months Prior

"Harry, can I talk to you about something?"Camryn whispers into the darkness of their bedroom.

"Hmmm?"Harry groggily hums wrapping his arm tighter around Camryn's middle and snuggling her growing bump tighter to his stomach.

"Can I talk to you about something?"Camryn repeats gently kissing Harry's forehead.

"What time is it?"Harry asks, his voice low and raspy.

"3 in the morning,"Camryn mumbles into his curly brown hair.

"Baby, you need to sleep,"Harry murmurs, "why are you awake?"
"I want to have a home birth,"Camryn blurts out causing Harry's eyes to snap open and look at her.

"Huh? Babe, what?"Harry asks confused looking up sleep.

"Oh no, do you not think it's a good idea?"Camryn frets, hormonal tears beginning to well up behind her eyes.

"What? No, baby,"Harry rushes to bring his hands to cradle her face, "I don't think it's a bad idea, I was just groggy and confused."

Camryn's lips begin to tremble as her tears fall onto Harry's hands.

"Hey, hey, baby come here,"Harry coos sitting up in the bed with his back against the headboard and pulling Camryn's body to lay on top of his, "I'm sorry, lovey. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just groggy."

"It's okay, I'm sorry it's just hormones,"Camryn cries into Harry's chest, burying her face, "I've been really emotional all day."

"It's okay, baby. Don't apologize,"Harry smirks pressing his cheek into her hair, "talk to me, love. You want to have a home birth?"

"Yeah,"Camryn sniffles, "I've just been thinking too much tonight. I've been thinking about all of my labors. I don't know."

"Okay,"Harry whispers grinning, "tell me all of your late night thoughts."