18

I get to school and surprisingly I don't feel awkward or scared to see Theo. I know he's just trying to mess with me so I'm not letting it get to me. It's was now passing period for lunch. Lucas stands there waiting for me to put my stuff away so we can eat.

"Girl hurry up, I'm hungryyy." Lucas whines. I roll my eyes and try to shove everything in my locker. I suddenly hear Lucas suck in a sharp breath. I turn to him and he's looking behind my head with wide eyes. I turn around and see Theo with his two friends behind him walking towards us.

"Hey." Theo and his two friends stop in front of my locker.

"H-hi." I whisper shyly. Lucas nudges me on my side so that I can regain my focus.

"I just wanted to ask if you guys want to go out to lunch with us." Theo asks casually. This is the first time he spoke to me during school. Wait I thought he didn't like people like me and Lucas? What changed his mind?

"We'd love to." Lucas answers for me with a big smile. I raise my brows at him and tell him why would you say that! with my eyes. I close my locker and follow them to their car.

After the uncomfortable car ride, we arrive at this cute cafe. We find a seat and order. I order a turkey sandwich with sweet tea. Theo sat across from me, Lucas sat across Ben which I learned their names during the car ride, and Cole sat at the end of the table facing all four of us.

Ben is pretty nice and drives a nice car as well. During the car ride here they introduce themselves. Ben was a total rich boy but he doesn't like to brag about it which made him like-able right away. Ben was tall and had soft curls just like Theo's except Ben was a dirty blonde. Cole was pretty quiet during the ride. He had this mysterious vibe to him which intrigued me. He was also tall about the same height as Theo and had floppy jet black hair.

We got our food and started eating. I took another bite of my delicious sandwich and Theo just watches me. I cover my mouth to hide my embarrassment and because I'm an ugly eater.

"Good?" He smirks raising an eyebrow.

"Mhmm" I wipe my mouth with a napkin. "Why did you want to take us out to lunch? It's a nice act but why us "nobodies" and since when did you start talking to me during school?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as well letting all my questions out.

"I thought about it and it was a stupid rule anyway. And you are not a nobody you're my friend. So I should talk to my friends at school and take them out to lunch once in a while right?" I nod slowly.

"Wow, I'm your friend now. I'm honored." I sarcastically say and laugh making Theo smile.

I finish up my sandwich and look around. Cole has just been on his phone and Ben and Lucas has been getting along pretty well from the looks of it. It was time to head back so we get in the car drive off.

I decided that I spent way too much time with Theo today and that it might get to my head so I'm not going to tutor today. After school, I head to Lucas's car.

"What a crazy day! Can you believe that actually happened? Like they just came up to us, took us out for lunch, and the best part is, is that I had a great time." He says with a smile plastered on his face as I put my seatbelt on. I nod my head letting out a laugh.

Yes, what a crazy day indeed. I had to agree with Lucas on this, I had a great time as well.