𝕋𝕠𝕩𝕚𝕔 ☻︎Courier x Reader

We're back with another request. From now on since I said female or male readers, and there seems to be no male, I am going to put both genders! No Bf or gf just s/o!

Unless it's lemon hehe.

This is lime! Mature content.

Female reader for this!

Requested by AnimeThot_xoxo

Anime is Akudama Drive streaming on ?

Enjoy ~
__________________________________

I'm a pretty punk, in the cyber world~

Like is coding, so fantastic!

You can do your hair, and code everywhere!

Songs were on repeat in this place, because that's all it was about basically.

Cyberpunk was the new life form the world had taken over at once.

It was an entire new world that was slightly scary from t he rest of the ones in the past and more in the future to come.

The last was just horses and wagons traveling everywhere with people in or riding on them.

It was pretty simple really, it was so easy to learn and live in the olden ages where people all dressed the same and attempted to act the same in their defense. It was still super easy.

As new technology came in like computers and phones and electricity, more things became entirely different in the entire world.

For example, no one needed maps anymore, because that had already been invented into a little device that traveled around everywhere with you in your pocket.

Something called a phone that was super useful for every single thing you needed help with.

This was also simple, at first had to use and tap with your finger but after acting like a pack of gorillas barley learning, people understood.

Then there was cars.

The things people started to travel in instead of walking and riding in all kinds of things like horses as the sad olden example.

Now people could travel faster on their own or just take a really super fast train to places they always needed to be on in a rush.

The train tracks were built off strong material, therefore it made the trains wheels somehow move ten times faster than it was actually supposed to in the universe.

This all happened because of people around the world that wanted to make it a better place.

While other people destroyed it with a great passion, such as yourself and many people you finally had met in your life, it took a steep turn because of them in question.

You didn't ask to be in this sort of criminal Mafia group case filled up the charts to chase everyone off, but you were dragged in.

And you were trying to make it so hard to work.

It still sucked ass living in a new confusing society just like this.

Like really come on cyber punk? As if the new technologies weren't already hard enough and the new colors popped so much in the streets it made you want to blast your eyes out at any given moment.

It took everything to get used to.

Emotion attitude and a whole lot of consideration for other people around you that you had to deal with.