Reckoning teen spirit part 1

Elena stood outside the hotel where the Mikaelson siblings were staying, waiting for Rebekah to come out.

"Hey, I hope you haven't waited long." Rebekah walked over to her with a smile.

"Not at all." Elena held out Jeremy's helmet towards Rebekah.

"Are you sure that your brother won't mind me borrowing his helmet?" Rebekah asked as she slowly accepted it.

"I did actually ask and the only thing he wanted in return was to meet you tonight at the school." Elena straddled her bike.

"I would love to meet him." Rebekah chuckled as she got onto the bike behind Elena.

"I hope you like speed." Elena laughed and sped away towards the school.

"That was so much fun!" Rebekah sounded elated as they arrived at the school.

"Almost as fun as vamp-speed." Elena agreed and they started to walk into the school.

"Almost." Rebekah nodded with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Elena called out as they joined Tyler, Caroline and Bonnie in a dark classroom. "I hope you don't mind that I brought Rebekah with me."

"Of course not." Caroline smiled, then she turned towards Rebekah. "Hi, I'm Caroline."

"I'm Tyler." Tyler waved at her from across the room from where he was doing something for a prank.

"I'm Bonnie." Bonnie smiled and blushed as she introduced herself to Rebekah.

"Nice to meet you all." Rebekah smiled at them, feeling exited to have friends that maybe wouldn't want anything from her except her friendship.

"Are you enrolling here?" Bonnie asked as she started tying some strings together.

"Yeah I was thinking about it." Rebekah nodded as Elena showed her what to do.

"That's awesome!" Caroline cheered. "With you, Elena, Bonnie and me, we would rule the school."

"What am I?" Tyler asked, mock offended. "Chopped liver?"

"You can be arm candy." Rebekah offered then she froze, what if they didn't like her sharp tongue.

"Yeah, Tyler, you can be arm candy." Elena smirked and all the girls burst into laughter.

"You're not so bad." Tyler smiled at Rebekah.

"And she's right." Jeremy chuckled as he walked into the room. "You would make great arm candy."

"Thanks." Tyler kissed Jeremy.

"Hello, I'm Jeremy." Jeremy walked over to Rebekah and held out his hand. "I'm Elena's younger brother."

"Nice to finally meet you and thank you for the loan of the helmet." Rebekah shook his hand.

"No problem." Jeremy smiled.

"So, you and Tyler?" Rebekah asked slowly.

"Are together, yes." Jeremy nodded. "I hope that doesn't bug you."

"I'm over a thousand years old." Rebekah laughed. "After a few decades, you stop caring about what is seen as right and wrong."

"The things you must have seen." Caroline said with a faraway look. "Have you ever met royalty?"

"Yes, I have." Rebekah chuckled, happy that they seemed to accept her even when they knew what she was. "Me and my siblings were even considered close to royalty in England in the 1400s."