Chapter 17

Jungkook's  p.o.v

   "So you mean he is your brother?"- Tae asked him and he slightly nodded. "You helped him, you knew that we were his target, why didn't YOU TELL US?"- Tae hyung yawped. He grabbed his collar by one hand and punched his face with the free one.

   "Hyung don't"- I stopped him. When the police came to us with that asshole. He was over one of the man's shoulders. I guess this fucker passed out. They took both the brothers to the station. I can see the other police men with that prick's guards. Some over their shoulders, some being dragged by them and some laying on the ground because they are dead.

   "Mr.Jeon, your wife is awake"- one of the nurses called out for me. I ran to the ambulance, I quickly hopped into the emergency van which was wide open. I sat on the small chair which was near the bed. And I saw her.

   Y/N

   My girl.

   Smiling at me. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

   I have never loved this woman any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love her any less than I do right this second

Y/N's P.O.V.

   I woke up by the stinging pain in my right arm. I tried to open my eyes but it was way too bright to open. "Hey! Dim the light, she is awake"- I heard someone. I tried again and there I'm fully awake. "How are you feeling miss"- The nurse on my right who just finished inoculating me asked. "Good?". I quickly sat up and the nurse went and opened the door of the van revealing JK.

   He quickly came inside more like jumped inside and sat near me. "What?"- I could not stop myself but ask him as he was smiling widely to me. He ignored my question and hugged me tight.

   He pulled away and kissed me, soft lips but why does it taste like salt?. I quickly pulled away and saw him crying.

   My baby...

   "Hey stop crying, everything's all right" I comforted him. He hugged me again. "I thought I lost you Y/N, I thought he will kill us"- He said. "But he didn't right. Because you saved me baby. My hero, you fought with them to save me didn't you. Stop being upset baby and look I'm fine and healthy."

   "But it was my mistake, you both stuck on the elevator". "If I had waited for you both to come up, everythi-"- he was cut off by me kissing him.

   "Forget everything"- I said softly and he nodded. "Where is Tae and Mia?"- I asked him. "Mia is in another van and I think Tae is there too"- He replied. He went out of the van and held his hand for me to come. I quickly jumped out of the van and went to Mia. Before jumping in, the doctors took her to another van which was bigger and I see the doctors, nurses and Tae WORRIED.

   I ran to him and as soon as I was about to hug him he fell on his knees CRYING...

   "Tae?"- I called out.

   "She isn't breathing Y/N"- he said.

___________________________________________________________________

What happened to Mia? Do comment your thoughts ❤
I hope Mia is alright 😉
2 more chapters to go I guess❤
Love y'all
Do share comment and vote ❤❤❤