TWENTY NINE

"Jay hyung is back, they're back!"

Sunoo exclaimed once he arrived at the angel's room, slamming the door open as it banged against the wall. He was back to being energetic, thanks for the wonderful sleep he had last night. he didn't expect he would be really tired after healing Heeseung, but he wasn't. And that's what he thought through all this time, Heeseung also healed him when he was sleeping. The angel felt bad that he made the amber tired for giving him energy, so maybe he should help him a little in return.

"Geez, chill Sunoo ah. I already know it." Heeseung smiled at him, fixing the laces on his wrist. he turned to look at Jake who slept in his bed after he got up and tidied himself. hearing Sunoo snicker behind him, he knew it already. "Don't be so evil, Sun." he chuckled and strides on his own to the door, stepping out as he heard a loud groan this time. quickly turning around to face a really ridiculous scene, Sunoo was busy wrapping Jake around the thick duvets on his bed as he tried to surpass his laugh. Jake was wrapped like a burrito as his brows furrowed and was sending the amber a deathly glare, he laughed seeing Sunoo only giggle and immediately skips out of the room leaving the glaring burrito in the bed and pass Heeseung.

It has been a while since they laughed, enjoyed and had a fun time like that, Heeseung's smile turned into a frown. He hoped everything was going to be okay, hoping everything will be back to being okay. he missed everything. it wasn't even the start and he felt like he was starting to feel tired and give up already.

"hyung, help me." Jake's voice pleaded at him, snapping him out of his emotional thoughts. he chuckled weakly and stepped inside his room again, helping Jake out of the big thick duvets. groaning, the younger spoke, "You still haven't told us."

Yes, that part had been running around his mind this whole morning. "How can I tell you when everyone's asleep? you even fell asleep on that uncomfortable chair." he joked, witnessing at how silly Jake was last night, his bed was big and enough for them three in their sizes, and yet he decided to sleep on that non cushioned chair.

"I'm too tired to go on the bed, but later you can tell us all because Jay and Sunghoon had arrived already." Jake spoke in his sleepy voice as he scratched his neck in the process, "Yeah, I know." Heeseung rolled his eyes at him, "I'm going out." the angel added and playfully threw the sheets at him.

once Heeseung was outside, he walks into the other hallway, to Sunghoon's room. Heeseung owed the ice prince an apology, and he would gladly do that. he needs to apologise to everything he had done wrong, and he hoped nothing will changed. it was a small misunderstanding and arguments, though was it really that small?

and for the confessions he would do after, he was getting ready for himself and for the others. he doesn't have any idea of how'll the others react, will they be angry? sad? upset? how? confused? he doesn't know.

"Heeseung." he heard, turning to his side he saw the blue haired male. the angel flashed him a small smile which he returned also, "What brings you here?" Jay softly asked, he doesn't want anything triggering the elder. he's afraid Heeseung would shed a tear again. so the best was talk in a calm tone and watch his own words.

"I'm going to apologize to Sunghoon, and later, let's all gather at the free plot before the river." Heeseung informed and held his knuckles up to knock at the door, "Oh okay, what time?" he knocked trice and they waited patiently, "before dusk."

the door opened and it revealed the white haired prince, he was still blinking and his locks was a mess. Sunghoon opened his eyes and looked at who's in front of him, Heeseung was in his door and Jay before the angel. widening his eyes, he almost jumped and wrapped his arms around the elder. "Hyung, I'm sorry." he mumbled against the elders shoulder. "What are you sorry for?"

"I shouldn't have let my selfishness take over me, I understand you hyung. I understand the reason why you tried to hide everything from us. I'm sorry."

Heeseung frowned, the plan wasn't suppose to be like this. patting Sunghoon's back, he spoke. "I should be the one saying sorry here, I shouldn't have lied." the angel patted his back once more and let himself untangle on the embrace. "I scanned Jay's memory, i saw everything. i saw you, your face tells it all, you're weak that time." Sunghoon said in a scolding tone as the angel only looked down, "I'm fine right now so you don't need to worry, Sunoo helped me." heeseung reassured. "No, You're–"

"We know, we know. Stop scolding him, Sunghoon. there's nothing for you to be scolding at." Jay laughed at him and he only returned it with a playful glare. "Seriously, I'm not even scolding him. I'm just worried, okay?" Sunghoon sighed in defeat.

"So, what did I hear about gathering on our old hang out spot?" Sunghoon mentioned.

Right, that still needs to be done and Heeseung, he's ready to tell them everything what he knows and saw.

Everything.

[ YELLOW C-A-R-D, if y'all know, y'all know.]