1.Intro

I missed y'all so much !!!❤️ Whos ready to finish smoking on that tooka pack ? #respectfully

Omniscient pov
A week later ...

"Thanks for holding me down twin " Von says walking out the courtroom with Durk by his side .

"You know I got you bro " Durk nods dapping him up " you dumb as hell for punching out Daniel knowing that condo got cameras "

"Ion know what I was thinking I was just mad as hell " he shakes his head . Durk looks over at vons face noticing his swollen eye lids , and red pigment. You can tell he had been crying and by his knuckles u can see he was also hitting a wall or something.

"You good ?" Durk asks knowing the answer already  as they get in the car , while Von looks down shaking  his head .

"No " he mumbles "I thought she would be here "

Durk hesitates before responding knowing how Kennedy didn't want to have anything to do  with Von anymore . "S-she was " he nods and Von head pops up .

"Where is she ? " he asks

"Von I can't-"

"Durk please " he pleads looking at him . Durk looks away standing strong on his promise to Kennedy. He already felt guilty that everything blew up in her face , he couldn't let it happen a second time .

"I can't Von " he shakes his " you my brother , but you hurt her man , just let her go " he says

"Let her go ? " Von questions feeling himself get emotional which he hated .

"Yeah " he nods

"Nigga you know how much I love that girl , how many times I expressed how I feel about her , how much I've changed just to be right for her and you gone tell me to let her go ?! " he yells

"Okay and ?!" Durk yells back "you did allat changing just to hurt her anyways !  " he says and Von shakes his head .

"I didn't mean to , them hoes lying  and now everything just blowing up to fast "

"It shouldn't have even got this far , it should've been handled a long time ago so now you gotta deal with the shit " he tells him "she's gone man "

Von looks up at Durk , some one he sees as his brother , his bestfriend, his twin , even his role model , and let's a single tear drop from his eye . Durks face immediately softens seeing his hard ass friend cry over his sister .

"Durk please bro " he struggles to say " I love that girl more than I love myself . And even if she don't take me back , I want to at least apologize and say goodbye the right way "

Durk shakes his head and looks away feeling himself about to break . He hated seeing Von so vulnerable and wanted to fix it . But he knew that would be betraying his sister and he didn't want to make the situation worse .

"I get what you saying twin , and I know how happy she made you but she been through enough . Just let her heal first "

Von shakes his head and pinches the bridges of his nose . " feel you" he sniffs " but imma just find her without your help . Thanks for looking out " he spats and gets out the car slamming the door .

Durk watches him walk along the side walk and huffs starting the car .

"I hate stubborn mufuckas" he mumbles to himself , rolling the window down riding  next to him . "Von get your black ass in the car!"

"Fuck you Judas ! " he says and Durk rolls his eyes .

"She at my moms house " he blurts out getting vons attention then quickly regrets it knowing he just went against his word with Kennedy . " I'll take you but I can't stay and if u fuck  up  again don't tell me about it and don't tell her I told you where she is "