CHAPTER 15

I'm sorry for updating so late and the chapter is kind of short, but I needed a filler and I was busy. But the next chapter will be very important and I will update tomorrow! 

________________________________________

"W-what do you mean?! Just because I was possessed by the Nogitsune, it doesn't mean I am every monster now, just because we can't find the real one!", Stiles protested and was seriously shocked that Lydia even thought about it.

"Of course not, silly.", Lydia said and rolled her eyes. She fixed her dress and took a step forward.

"I think that it's not the alpha that causes this feeling Scott and Isaac get, it's Selena. And because of that, the alpha can track her every time. And I think, that the reason, why you both don't feel it anymore, is Stiles.", Lydia tried to explain her thoughts, but only looked into confused faces. She rolled her eyes again and sighed, sick of being the smartest of them.

"Ok now, listen. Since the two of you found Selena, her and Stiles saw each other every day. And I think that Selena kind of took his scent to protect herself. Like, she's not aware of it obviously, but I think her inner wolf or goddess of the moon or whatever, uses Stiles scent to cover up hers. I mean, most of the times they are together anyway and when he's not near her, her body and clothes still smell like him. I guess today and the first time, the alpha could only track her because his scent was not on her anymore. You took a shower right after reaching Allisons house and wore brand new clothes, just like last time." The pack was finally able to follow Lydias thoughts and for the first time, something actually made sense. And their assumption about Selena being a goddess of the moon, probably had been right the whole time.

"So that means, that Selena only has to smell like Stiles to be safe? Move in with him and don't take showers anymore, problems solved.", Isaac said and shrugged his shoulders. He was so empathic.

"Yes, it does help us a lot but that's not the solution, idiot.", Lydia said again and looked at Isaac with an angry expression.

"Okay well, that helps us to keep the alpha away from her, but can we finally talk about what Selena just did? Am I really the only one that totally freaks out because of it?", Kira finally said and looked at their friends with big eyes. Stiles didn't know what Kira was talking about and noticed how his heartbeat sped up.

"What do you mean?", Isaac asked and took a step forward, suddenly showing more interest.

Allison explained what just had happened and how Selena took the alphas power for a short moment. Scott said, that he didn't have any more doubts about Selena being a goddess of the moon and his friends couldn't do anything but agree.

"If Selena's a goddess of the moon, then what is the alpha? He can't be a usual werewolf if he stole Dereks power.", Isaac argued and revealed another problem.

"I don't know. Okay, listen. Stiles and Selena will go to the hospital tomorrow to find something about her birth date. If you're already there, go and visit Derek to tell him everything. Isaac and me will talk to Deaton again and Allison, maybe you can give Lydia and Kira a part of the bestiary to find something that describes the alpha.", Scott said and everyone nodded in agreement. It was a fact that Scott was born to be an alpha and Stiles thought, that his best friend did a great job. The girls decided it would be better to stay at Lydias house until Mr. Argent would be back in town so Allison and Selena went back inside to pack a few things together. Isaac, Stiles and Lydia waited for them while Scott took Kira home on his motorcycle. After a short time, the girls found themselves walking up the driveway to Lydias house, thankful that Stiles offered to take them there.

"Selena, wait!", Stiles called and stumbled out of the car, running after her. Selena turned around and stopped while Allison and Lydia went inside. Stiles stopped in front of the blonde girl and took of his jacket, handing it over to her.

"If all of this is true, then you're at least safe with that.", he said and watched her taking his jacket with a smile.

"Thank you, Stiles.", she said in return and put a strand of light of hair behind her ear. Stiles just smiled and Selena turned around to walk inside the house. She waved at him before closing the door behind her, disappearing in a, hopefully, safe house.

"Wow, you like her.", Isaac mentioned when Stiles climbed back into his jeep, rolling his eyes.

"Can't you just walk back to Scotts house? Or at least shut up for once?", Stiles asked in return and started the car. Isaac laughed.

"That's exactly what Derek would say to you.", Isaac said laughing and Stiles couldn't do anything but agree.