Lexa the 100 au*

Just thought some modern day girlyish lexa would be cute.
Also, couldn't be bothered to do a before story for this oneshot so...bon-appetite!.

*bang*
I heard something crash outside my window. "What the fuck" I said allowed. "Ugh, fucking shoe lasers!" I heard someone grunt from outside and then the sound of a dull thud. Then hearing the squeak of my window, I sat up in bed, looking intently as the window started to slide upwards. What came through the window surprised me though.

Falling in the window came y/n. The girl from behind the boarded window. Sure we go to school together and have talked sometimes and wrote notes to each other from across our windows and sure I had a crush on her BUT that's not gonna happen!. "What, why. How did you get in here through the window?" I asked, stuttering over my questions.

She stood up and dusted her hands off on her light blue jeans. Letting out a huge smile she pointed "well uhh, y'know. Creative" she said pointing to her head and I laughed and walked over, my mouth going agape at what she did. Siting across from my window sill to hers was a wooden plank, glancing down I saw her iconic pair of sneakers laying on the ground. Letting out a laugh and then turning around and smacking her arm "do you know how dangerous that was!" She smirked and grabbed my hand before I could pull it away. "Oh come on, how else was I supposed to get in here?" She said taking a step closer to me and I could feel my cheeks getting redder.

"I don't know, like ANY other way, the door maybe, I think that's what people are using these days" I joked and she chuckled "now where's the fun in that?" She took another step closer to me and I gulped slightly. "Do I make you nervous?" She said with a smirk and I just stared at her for a few seconds "uh n-no, not a-at al-all. Y-yes" I stuttered and then mumbled and mentally cursed myself. I didn't hear a response from her and looked up but found her not looking at my eyes at all but I knew what she was looking at. Finding a sudden burst of confidence i Leander forward fast and pressed my lips to hers quickly but pulled away just as fast. 

Her expression was surprised and then she made eye contact with me. Her eyes looked dazed and her cheeks were turning a bright red. "Can you d-do that again" she whispered and I giggled and Leander forward, slower this time. Our lips touched and I know it sound cliche but it's true, it feels like fireworks. Our lips moved in sync and I moved my hands up to cup her cheeks while she moved hers to rest on my waist.

I felt her tongue glide across my bottom lip but I denied her access. I felt her hands start to move down woods and soon they squeezed my ass and I let out a gasp, she took advantage of that and slide her tongue into my mouth and they battled for dominance before she won. Her hands slid down lower and were on the back in my upper thigh and I felt her tap a few times before they slid down further and she scooped me up. My legs instinctively wrapped around her waist and I moved my arms to rest around her neck. Unfortunately oxygen became an issue and we pulled away, but still resting our noses and forehead together, both of us panting. Letting out a small giggle she followed along with a chuckle and pulled me back into a kiss, gentle and delicate. She started moving and knowing how my room was set out I could tell she was heading towards my bed but there was nothing more that I wanted more in this moment.

Feeling something hard forming where my crotch was I started grinding into the taller girl and I felt her moan into the kiss. Pushing into her farther and pushing my tongue into her mouth, slowly the kiss started to heat up, it was a bit sloppy but passionate.
Feeling the soft mattress come it contact with my back and then the feeling of y/n scooting me back so she could lay on top of me. Keeping my legs wrapped around her waist I pulled her down on top of me hard by pushing my feet into her lower back and moaning as I felt her grind into me harder. She broke away from the kiss and we were both panting after our intense make out.

"Are you sure you want to do this lexa?" She said in between breaths and I nodded "y-yeah" she nodded and I flipped us over so I was straddling her. She looked up at me in surprise, her breaths still coming out in slight pants. "For someone who is really shy you sure can be confident, can't you?" She said with that sexy smirk and an eyebrow raised. "Shut up" I said with a laugh and leant down to kiss her. Her hands rested in my hips and she started playing with the hem of my shirt and soon slide her fingers under it and moved them up my back and I moaned and the feeling. "Can I take this off?" She asked through the kiss and I nodded. Separating, she pulled the hem of my shirt up and I raised my arms, she threw it across the room and I connected our lips once again. Grinding down on her hard member she groaned and held my hips tighter and started pushing my hips in rhythm with her thrusts. I felt her hands fiddling with the clip of my bra and I nodded my head but didn't take my lips from hers. My bra followed the same fate as my shirt, across the room. I felt her hands move up towards my boobs and she ran her hands over them for a little bit before cupping them and squeezing them a couple of times.

Letting out a little squeal when y/n flipped us back over so she was on top, in between my legs. She broke the kiss and ripped her shirt over her head and she dropped it off the side of the bed. She leaned back down and connected our lips. I ran my hands up and down her back a couple of times before settling then on her bra clasp and popping it open. She moved her arms in order to slip her bra off and I chucked it to my right. Her left hand went to my waist while she used her other to rest her elbow above my head. Moving my hands down and fiddling with the button on her jeans a couple of times I heard her chuckle and she broke the kiss and undid them and slid them down her toned legs until the reached her ankles and she shrugged them off along with her socks. Reaching down I grabbed the waist line of my pyjama shorts and pulled them down along with my underwear.

She was looking down at me with her list filled eyes and her pupils completely blown. "Can you be gentle, I haven't done this before" she nodded and took a deep breath "yeah, offcorse lex" she said and leaned back down to gently kiss my pouty lips. I felt her arms move as they pulled her boxers down and she settled herself between my legs, one arm wrapping around my waist as the other took ahold of her member. Gasping and taking a surprised inhale as I felt the tip of her head run through my soaked folds "you're so wet lex" she groaned and I felt her start to push in. Grasping at her back I could feel my nails digging in as she started to slide further inside of me. "Oh my god" I half panted half moaned "are you alright?" She asked "y-yeah, you're just bigger than I thought" she nodded and I groaned in half pleasure half pain. "If you want me to stop just tell me, okay?" She asked and I nodded "please, just keep going" "you're wish is my command" she said with a chuckle and continue to push the rest of her length into me.

Let's just say that the res of the night was filled with stuff that wasn't exactly pg-13.

Sorry for this, I know it was bad. God please help me.