Chapter 83

The flat and happy days always pass quickly, the weather is getting colder and colder, and everyone's clothes are getting thicker and thicker. A lot of coal, food, and medicine have already been stocked in Bai Mu's space. The large crossbows in the tribe were also completed, and they were covered with thick animal skins after everyone learned to use them. In order to cope with the sudden situation, Patriarch Er and Patriarch Buz divided the female Xi_ng and the underage orcs with combat ability into groups.

    As long as something happens, everyone does not have to gather and go directly to their designated location. Because there is no place where you originally lived in the canyon, the view is wide. So in order to save time, the two patriarchs made arrangements in advance.

    The houses close to each other are in a group, and large crossbows are used to assist in protection. The surrounding area is guarded by little orcs and those who have not operated the crossbow to prevent the flying birds that slip through the net from hurting the crossbowman. The orcs were also divided into five groups, two groups at the city wall, and the other three groups to deal with the possible flying birds in the sky.

    As the weather kept getting colder, finally ushered in the first heavy snowfall of winter. Bai Mu was standing in the courtyard wrapped in a thick leather jacket, with his hands in furry sleeves, watching this world gradually being frozen in ice.

    Bai Mu looked at the world covered in silver and frozen water, without the awe when he first saw it. Right now he Looking at these will only think of those ferocious herds. He felt someone approaching behind him, and he didn't need to look back to know who came. Asked softly: "Selte, when do you say the herd will come this year?"

    "I don't know, but we moved. This year should be more night than usual!" Celtic was wearing a black fur coat. , The waist design makes him not only look bloated, but also more handsome. He stood side by side with Bai Mu, looking at this world that seemed to lose its vitality. But he knew that there was a vigorous breath of life under the heavy snow, and they would be full of new vitality after the heavy snow melted.

    "If you have spare energy this year, let the patriarch send someone to look up the reasons for the abnormalities of the herd. If you find out, you will have a bottom line." If something is abnormal, it is a demon. Only by identifying the root cause of the problem can we better protect it. tribe. And this can be regarded as knowing oneself and the enemy, a hundred battles will not end.

    "Yeah." Even if Bai Mu didn't say anything, the patriarch would send someone to investigate if he had spare capacity.

    "This canyon is really a good place. It feels like it's not as cold outside in winter. I just don't know what it looks like outside now?" As Yi-n spoke, the sun’s sky was sprinkled with light snow, and it fell on Bai Mu On her skin, it melted into water, and it was cold to the bones.

    "Go back, the weather is getting colder and colder, don't freeze."

    "Yeah." Bai Mu nodded and walked into the room with Celter and closed the door.

    All the doors in the house connected to the outside were closed tightly, and curtains were hung with old animal skins to prevent cold wind from pouring in through the gaps. Therefore, the whole house is still very warm. In order to save resources, they will gather in Tabor's room most of the day. Only when they go to bed at night will they heat up all the kangs and return to their own room.

    After entering the house, Celter wiped off the snowflakes on Bai Mu's clothes, and when he touched his cold skin, he quickly made him go to the Kang to warm him.

    Leizhe still spends this winter with them. Leizhe and Tabor live in the same room, and Angelo live in the same room. In addition, the conditions have improved a lot in winter this year. The kang head is so hot that I feel comfortable sleeping on it. At this time, he was fighting against the landlord with Tabor and Anqiluo on the kang under a quilt.