CHAPTER -10

Kritika's pov

I crashed him

I haven't met him since that night as I was caught up in this very important press conference and so I had to fly back to Delhi.The concert was being held in kolkata while I was in Delhi and so I directly flew to Mumbai.I was staying with my mom at our apartment and my best friend Geet accompanied us too.It has been like over 3 days since I last saw him and damn I miss him so much.I don't even have any means to communicate with him.This strange feeling is definitely not love,it's excitement over something which is happening for the very first time in my life.My life has been very boring as I was a complete nerd till graduation and I never crushed on someone this seriously.I have a huge huge crush on him but it's not love,I don't wanna fall in love with him.Just in case if I ever fall for him,he would never chose me and he would never be mine.

I rushed to the Mumbai office to attend a very important press conference.I was there an hour before for no reason or may be there was something else in store for me.I stood outside the studio busy with my phone when I accidentally peeped through the window and found someone that I least expected to be there at the moment.
Yes,it was Stefan!!!!!

As there was plenty of time left for the conference,I decided to wait outside at that window and spending time just staring at that tatooed guy.The interview took some 25 minutes and when he stepped out of the studio he was surrounded by a group of 10 people who followed him outside the office.He didn't notice me and I couldn't reach him.That's when I planned this very smart thing to go to the parking lot before him
through the short cut I know.

When I went to the lot,I was informed by the guards that Stefan had his car parked at the other side of the office.
Dumb me!!I just couldn't forsee this.So to reach the other side,I had to get out of the building and turn around the road which was time saving than the route which directly led into the office.I begged one of the guards to lend me his bike and he was kind enough to do it.When I got close to his car,I could see him already getting into it that's when I decided to break all the traffic rules and dash aginst his Mercedes.
Fuck!!

I was so god damn embarrassed that I covered my face with dupatta.
Why does my fate become so doomed when he is around??
That's not fair enough.

"Hello madam!Look what you have done,please look this way",one of his men said.

"Wtf  is happening here?",Stefan stepped out of the car.

"Sorry Stefan",I said with guilty eyes.

"Madam, so much speed was not necessary and Thank God it was not a moving car,you could have got knocked down easily",an Indian in his team spoke.

"Yeah!I know I was in a hurry.It was too urgent and I lost control.I can figure that I have done a great damage to your car,I'll pay for your loss and I'm sorry."

"Sir?",that Indian man asked Stefan.

"I can figure that you were in a great hurry Miss Singh but that doesn't mean you'll crash against some vehicle and you could have got seriously injured",he said.

"I'm so sorry Stefan but I'll bear for this damage."

"You don't have to and I think you are in real hurry and you should go",he said coldly and turned around.

"Stef........and his car speeded leaving me teary eyed.

Shit!I messed up everything and he seemed so pissed,I got him so angry.If he is so pissed,he should have really scolded me and let me pay rather than walking away coldly.

I need to apologise to him at any costs.He looked really pissed when I said I was in a hurry.God damn me!!

How do I do it? Should I go to the after party?What if he doesn't show up?Will he  accept my apology?How will I convince him to let me  pay for the loss?

Thinking about the alternative,What if I erase this memory and just let it go?
What if I just move on from this entire mess?
After all he is Stefan Wilson and this loss is just a petty thing for him.

I thought and considered all the possibilities after the conference.If he was just Stefan Wilson as he is to the rest of the world,I could have gone with the second option but he is the person who saved my life.But for him,I could be dead and I also had a really good conversation with him and I could enjoy the moment when we were having icecream and so
he owes a proper apology.
......................................................................
I decided to wear my lucky and sentimental salwar suit to the party.It's not a party wear and I would look like a dumb kid in that high
profile party but I don't care.I got dressed up in my red and black salwar suit and black jhumkas.I left my hair open(though I hate it dearly).

May this evening end well.